Reviews for Those Who Trespass Against Us
Kazaam chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh gosh, this was so heart-breaking! The thought of killing Angeal must've tormented Zack so much... And it's so awful that Zack feels like he let Seph down, and that the world is such a horrible place.

I loved the hug at the end, though! It's great that Seph's there for Zack, especially since he really needs it right now.
Amarissia chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Ah, this was what CC was missing. Lovely.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
So ridiculously saad! ;_; Oh, this honestly made me tear up a little. All the stuff about the SOLDIERs...and the bit where Zack confesses is just *heartbreaking*. It's not often that we see the gloomy side of him, and it's so sad but makes for such amazing fic!
newssodark chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is stunning. The subject is very sensitive and you handled it masterfully, and the story itself is just beautifully executed. Phenomenal job! I really love this. :]
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh wow! This is precious! I liked a lot! I wish I could say more, but nothing but what I just typed comes out! Well done!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh, poor Zack. I'm sure he knew that he would be fighting, but not against one of his friends. I love how you mentioned that he's still pretty young, but trying to act more grown-up; that was especially poignant.

And, oh, friendship cuteness! Yay for Seph not letting Zack go through this alone!