Reviews for Sword and Shield
Neotoma chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I like this a lot. Tony Stark and Agent Brand really wouldn't get along well - they're both too strong and too convinced of the correctness of their actions (until things blow up in their faces).

And while Brand is abrasive, Tony is very arrogant in a superficially charming manner.

I am still not sure that even after the Breakworld wrap-up that Brand has the empathy to refrain from jabbing Tony about his losses, but I like that Brand trying to bring that into her analysis.

And I love that you mentioned Tony and Hank's status as teammates in the Avengers. The fact that Hank is *so* connected to the superhero society in general, and not just the Xmen, is something that would effect Brand however they wind up interacting.
Starsinger chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Okay, nice to know that I'm not the only person who's intrigued by this woman. I think the two of them (Hank and Brand) make an interesting duo. You've managed to capture Brand's rather abrasive personality and struggle to become more tactful at the same time. Looking forward to more.