Reviews for What Lies In The Forest
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Mmm that reminds me of the time I was with my uncle and aunt. I was young, and TINY, walking around. Boom! My head collided with the corner of the glass table. They freaked out, while all I said was "I'm okay, I'm okay." Then we went outside and I saw an older girl climbing around in a tree. So I joined her and...fell out of the tree on my back. "I'm okay, I'm okay." Me colliding with a girl in soccer and actually flipping through the air to land in a crumpled heap. "I'm okay, I'm okay." Me falling off a rock onto the grounds. "It's all cool here." Me falling into an electric fence. "AGH! It burns! ...I'm coolio though."

I suffer in silence. Call myself a homebody. A loner. WAZZA!
Fee-Sha16 chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
blb1000 chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
I like it and am looking forward to reading more.
blb1000 chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Why haven't she and Edward played piano together?
Breezeylicious667 chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
omg its so weird cuz alot of ppl dont know of alexz johnson,
Whiiney chapter 20 . 5/4/2009
I have been following this story its great!

I already read the cards to chapter 3 as its were it is now. but please continue this story!
Now and Forever chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
I love this story and all that has happened in it, i can't wait to read the letters and the real sequel.
HangingOnYourEveryWord chapter 21 . 12/11/2008
lyndsey morgan chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
omg i relly loved that chapter- very sad though. but it was relly good..hope the sequel is up soon..cant wait
Dazzle Me Again chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
I'm speechless. This story is so... um, undescribable. Amazing. I loved it, and I am so looking forward to reading the sequel. I'm gonna start reading tomorrow, since right now is 1:18am here and I have school tomorrow -I mean, today- so I should go to bed and sleep.

Well, congrats on this superb story. You'll be getting another reviw from me soon enough :)

Have a great day. xo, Flor.
briiittx xhc chapter 20 . 10/18/2008

That was really cute.

I bet she is sad that she won't see him for like five years.

But I can't wait for that sequel!

So great job on this story!

I enjoyed it so much!

I can't wait to check out the next one!

flower123 chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
i figured she would have been more upset but ok
AxJay26 chapter 20 . 10/7/2008
oh god no it's not over and i refuse to believe that i love this story u did a great job
AxJay26 chapter 18 . 10/7/2008
god i love the little note to self thing's their funny
AxJay26 chapter 17 . 10/7/2008!

Love it!