Reviews for Velocizompire Apocalypse
Lauren.MacFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was hilarious! Great Xover story. One of the best :) Thanks!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Good-oh! This is a fun one.
Lothithil chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LOL! Very clever! The line about the antique bicycles, velocipedes, and knitting made me howl with delight! Well done!

-Lothi
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
and ya know what? I can actually see a velocizompire army comeing through the Gate...
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
You can't shoot zombies, it just pisses 'em off. I really liked this one, I'd love to read more in this vein.
Churnok chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
It's almost scary where Jack's mind goes when he's not saving the world. Where is this velocizompire website?

Why is Mac at the SGC? I feel like there is a story there that I'm missing. This is an amusing side story though. Particularly the end.
kittn chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Great fic! Was that last bit a nod to "Stitches"? 'Cuz that would be fantastic!

I really wish I'd found these sooner. They're hilarious! I hope you post more!
MacBedh chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Ow! Hysterical!

“Better not let people hear you using words that size . . . They might figure out how smart you really are.”

And the bicycle. Beautiful. Lothi recommended you to me; I should have followed up sooner!

Beth
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I have to admit, I know nothing of Stargate, it was the 'MacGyver' in your summerary that got me.

As for Mac, I thought you did a great job in fitting his character and his personality.

Good job!

Desi
CubsKing chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
OK, I can see the zombie raptors, but I don't see how they'd become vampires at the same time... No matter, though. I loved the ending :-D
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very cool! I totally chuckled through the entire fic.
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
ROTFL! OMG That is hilarious! I just about choked myself to death on my Mac 'n Cheese I was laughing so hard!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.