Reviews for Family Love
Shinobind chapter 46 . 7/9
Epic fic
me and MY girls chapter 46 . 5/27
Akio Desusta chapter 3 . 5/23
Wow with that law on, the whole village will die if minato was alive in cannon and still leader
bearkitty1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Look, I'm sure your story is amazing with a really good plot line and everything, but frankly, your grammar stinks. Seriously; in one sentence I believe I counted no less then four grammatical errors. That's WAY too many, and you need to work a lot on that- or at least get a beta. (Preferably both.)

Now, I swear I'm not trying to flame you or make you hate your writing or emotionally scar you so that you never write again- in fact, I hope you DO keep writing. However, you really need to fix your grammar.

Keep on writing (please!) and I'm sorry if this came out a little blunt! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
My only flame is that kakashi is not their sensi
Guest chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
awesome it was great although you could roll in the ending a bit more smooth but besides that nice story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Everybody hates Sakura! :D
Partsu chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I got excited at the summary and started reading, but this is just awful. Reading this felt like you added the part about Uzu' as an afterthought.
Tulajustice08 chapter 46 . 3/29/2014
You are very good at writing it was a very good story and i love the way you twisted it
bloodyhound17 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Temari acts like nami having naruto/sanji wrapped around her finger.
bloodyhound17 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Naruto is like sanji and sasuke is like zoro
demonbookworm101 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
This is a good story
Guest chapter 46 . 3/16/2013
Luv it. Gud job.
baka36411 chapter 46 . 2/3/2013
This story was beautifully written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Great job! :D
SennenGoroshi chapter 28 . 2/1/2013
Lot of spelling/grammar mistakes, but good story overall