Reviews for Family Love
Guest chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
awesome it was great although you could roll in the ending a bit more smooth but besides that nice story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Everybody hates Sakura! :D
Partsu chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
...
I got excited at the summary and started reading, but this is just awful. Reading this felt like you added the part about Uzu' as an afterthought.
Tulajustice08 chapter 46 . 3/29/2014
You are very good at writing it was a very good story and i love the way you twisted it
bloodyhound17 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Temari acts like nami having naruto/sanji wrapped around her finger.
bloodyhound17 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Naruto is like sanji and sasuke is like zoro
demonbookworm101 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
This is a good story
Guest chapter 46 . 3/16/2013
Luv it. Gud job.
baka36411 chapter 46 . 2/3/2013
This story was beautifully written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Great job! :D
SennenGoroshi chapter 28 . 2/1/2013
Lot of spelling/grammar mistakes, but good story overall
CatEyes99 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
LOL '"if you try to kill my son I will hurt you" Minato says with glare' if that Minato then this is Kushina

'"if you try to kill my son I will tie you up in a hidden wherehouse, some where so far from civilization, no one will be able to hear your screams from when I torture you." Kushina says and throws kunives next to everyone's head.'

lol then everyone's on the hokage's vote.

LOVE your story, so far by the way :D
CatEyes99 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
oooook this is going really fast but still a good story :D
CatEyes99 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
O.O wut ? well that was quick lol
FallenInDark chapter 46 . 11/18/2012
yeah ... I just finish reading ... and I'm still in shock ... I think I'm about to cry (again) 'cause of Sasuke's death . you are indeed a very good writter but , you really had to kill him ? I mean you made a perfect story , a perfect life , full of hapiness , joy and humor . I understand the 3rd's death , and I do belive it should be like this (sorry about this Sarutobi , you were great and I apreciate your sacriffice for the village) , but Sasuke is one of the mains charracteres . without him Naruto won't be interresting (I reffer to the anime and manga) .
I know my comment is very tortous and untidy but I'm just too surprised ..
when you let Mikoto alive I was like 'wow ! great ! perfect! you're a genius!' , when you bring Itachi back in Konoha my heart start jumping in joy , when you killed Madara and the rest I smile and enjoy his death (yeah ... well , I really don't like him at all !) .. to resume this , I enjoyed your story and read all the 46 chapters in 2 or 3 hours (I couldn't stop reading) , but Sasuke's death make me cry !
yeah ... nothing can be change now , and I really like your story but I still nedeed to write this ..
anyway , you're one of the best ! grate job and you have my respect !
(sorry ! I know my english sucks !)
Guest chapter 46 . 9/27/2012
i like thisbut i think ill love this if it was shikatema and naruhina