Reviews for CatSkin Fever
WithABunny chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Yay, another update! :D

Ah, are there any words that can accurately describe how much I love these two characters?

No. I don't think so. Lol! I certainly don't mind the Matt/Mello interaction, if I do say so myself.

I like the chapter name, by the way. The whole "Jekyll and Hyde" thing is referring to Matt/Mail, right? Slap me if I'm wrong.

Uh...on second thought, I'm just kidding about that! xD

I also loved the bits where it mentioned their childhood. So apparently, they were still crazy back in their Wammy days, huh? The (pink) disposable razor made me laugh, too.

The part where it said Matt always needed some kind of shield (goggles, sleeve, whatever else, I suppose) - I must say, I quite agree with that.

Anyway, again, the pacing here is admirable. It also seems that this story gets better and better with each chapter, and so I've been kept on my toes about what will come next. I don't mind waiting for a long time; from reading this latest chapter of yours, I must say that it's more than worth the wait.

Oh, also, just one last thing:

"Mihael made a hand motion that could be called a wave before setting off."

Hilarious. Typical Mihael! xD
Hikari Daeron chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
*eats* I KNOW YOU DO ILU TOO.

AND FUCK YEAH I DO A KILLER L. XD YOUR MELLO MAKES ME WANT TO MOLEST YOU MORE THAN I ALREADY DO. XD
Hikari Daeron chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
AND APPLAUSE FOR MY AMAZING BETA JOB BECAUSE ZOMG IT TOOK BE FOREVER.
Shadow-L-Chan chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Wow... that was crazy...

I think my head hurts though... no wait... It infact does hurt...

A drunk Mail and Miheal can cause people do go brain dead...

Any whoz update soon ok?

:D
WithABunny chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I like that bit of the symbolism with the speeding road, although it's rather sad.

Oh, what am I saying? This whole chapter makes me sad! I really do hope that Mihael and Mail get their acts together...because to be honest, their lives are downright horrible. And that last part, the whole "Mihael was just a pathetic drunk" thing...*cries*

I'm also a bit more curious - I wonder exactly what part L played in their lives, seeing as you two have hinted here that he's affected them in a huge way. But I suppose we'll find out when you two decide to let us know, right? Lol.

So, anyway, hooray for another chapter!

All right, typing that made me feel sort of geeky. xD But I was being honest! :D
LawliPop chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Matt and less Light.. this would make me sad. D: -total Lighto fan- lol

Anyways... lawl at this chapter. I love the cactus thing. X3 This is getting very MelloMatt centric, and while that's cool and fun I'm looking forward to seeing more interactions with the other characters too! _ Can't wait till your next update!
Shadow-L-Chan chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Swet Chapter!

I can't wait for the next one!

Hangovers for all!
Cyanide Tabloid chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
OH! Great Chapter! One small question though. Which character is B based on? Sorry, I don't read the manga, just watch the anime. Anways, can't wait for more!
WithABunny chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
I'm not sure why the thought didn't occur to me when I was reviewing the last chapter, but anyway, one thing I like about this story is the pace at which it goes. It's neither too fast, nor too slow.

I laughed at the beginning when I read Near's thoughts, by the way:

"MelloMelloMello what you do to me. You act so coy, so hard to get. But I can wait, I am a patient man, while you- you are not, my Mello.

My Mello…"

Lol, Near reminds me of one of those "dark, tall, mysterious" leads in those black-and-white films, for some reason, despite the fact that he's definitely not dark or tall. And he sounds like he's on the hunt, too! xD

*Gasps* And yay, you put B in!

So, anyway...

You Contemptus Hikari Daeron VERY good story

Yes, I believe that's the correct equation. I practically squeaked when I saw my inbox with the chapter update. :D
LawliPop chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
yay, an update!

-tackleglomprapes B- 8D horray, he's made an appearance.
Hikari Daeron chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
*didn't bother to read*

"Angela: I totally forgot to thank Hikari Daeron for her absolutely stunning beta job last chapter, and I apologize for that HikaBean. O: As an apology, when you come visit for my birthday, I have every intention of kidnapping you and whisking you off to marry me. Kay? Kay."

XD KAY
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Still managed to catch some typos... just send me word docs, they're easier to edit! But yeah. LOVE IT. LOVE IT~ *can't wait to beta chapter 2*
Shadow-L-Chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wicked chapter!

Every ones got to love Mells...

I hope you update soon!
WithABunny chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
WHOA. I only hope that my skills at writing stories (if I ever do, lol) can match up to yours and Contemptus Saeculi's.

This is very...wow. I'm practically speechless!
LawliPop chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love these types of fics. XD Characters tossed into a nightclub setting is always one of my favorite things to read, and even more than that I love seeing the said characters working at the nightclub. Mello for sure would make an excellent stripper. I would pay lots to go see him. XDD

Please update soon! -