Reviews for Lilies and Scorpions
prrrincess chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aww I love this!
Prongs chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Awesome. Totally loved it!
Mai chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The story was really sweet! :))))
Bandly chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
YES! I found it! I remember reading this fic long ago,but I for got to favorite this.

I really like how the story flows.

To me its like a mini-story when we are told about their fights and mutual attraction to each other.I love this , it is really cute at the end!its one of my favorite next-gen fan fictions!
PotterMalfoyLove chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I thought it was amazing atthe start, that you wrote a littloe "one-shot" of Scor and Lily. I just love that couple too!

Then I started to read it and i thought "Woooooow this girl's amazing!" Now I'm trying to write one myself and I'm looking for more in , but I hardly find a good one! Plus there's not many fics about Scor and Lily...

I think the couple of Lily and Scorpius is better just because Lily is the daughter of THE Ginny Weasley and THE Harry Potter but Rose is quite good too...

I hope you make more and I would LOVE to read it as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Peace!

PotterMalfoyLove.
GreenApple94 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wow! you can write very well. i'm impressed. you should do more like this. and i also think that lily/scorpius is faar better than rose/scorpius!

Greets!
MelATCK chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow nice! Please more XD
Lele129 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh, how cute! Although you have some of your facts wrong, it was great! :)
pennedbyemily chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
You could (and should) make this longer, it was really good!

I love LilyScorpious!
mollywolly chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Brilliant! I want more :D
Kayleigh chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
i love this its so good. :D

i love lily and scorpius, but i dont like rose and scorpius together either. :D

this is really good for something that just popped into your mind and the detail is really good too.:D

definitely more than 10 out of 10. :D
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
-SQUE!-

Wow. Very well-written and creative. I've never been interested in next gen fics before and I rarely enjoy straight pairings, but this was simply wonderful! The writing, the characterizations, everything. Very well done!
Me chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
oh can you write a sequal? please?
gin chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
loved it.
luneress chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
aw! this was awesome. it was beautiful and wonderful. great writing. loved the story.