Reviews for The Last To Know
Knoxville chapter 1 . 9/24
Don't listen to sad music while reading this because u won't be able to stop crying. This was great but incredibly sad. Way to go.
Ilvermony chapter 1 . 8/28
I don't think I've ever cried this much in my entire life. I always loved Fred and his death was probably the saddest.
Congratulations. This was amazing and I'm not usually very emotional but this made me cry so much. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I'm not crying (sniff) no really, I'm fine (hiccup) now excuse me for a minute (sob)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
umm... oops. that last review was me, but under my sisters account. sorry! she was signed in and I didn't check to see when I posted the review. this is my real username. SiverTongueabc is hers.
SilverTongueabc chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
gosh, just... wow. that was so touching, somehow. poor, poor Fred. and Charlie. and George most of all, I always think. but that was so good! so well written, you said so much in so few words, and characterised them all perfectly. brilliant work!
Siriusly Lovely chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
this story really touched me, a really nice take on how charlie must have been thinking. thank you for writing it :)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Made me cry. I love Fred dying stories, because, well, he's DEAD. :'(

Lovely story. x
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh, that was so sad! I was tearing up when I read this. You portrayed Charlie's emotions perfectly.

You're really good at finding those little things that no one really gives much thought to, and then making it into a meaningful fic. Great Job!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
ohh, poor Charlie! So sad, good story though
strawberryfields091 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
gah this was so well written!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh, brilliant! One thing that really gets to me is Arthur and Molly being glad Charlie wasn't earlier, b/c then he was safer than the rest... the whole thing though, absolutely heartbreaking. How could they tell him about something like that? What a moment, when everyone else knows... you captured it beautifully, though.
Auvergne chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
How.. sad :(

But, terrific job!
ooosk chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
"And there he lay. His eyes were closed, thankfully, and yet Charlie thought they may not have been that way when he’d first died. Someone had closed his eyes, made him look as though he was just sleeping, in the midst of a faintly amusing dream."

I think this is when I burst into tears. You have that quality of truly describing things in such a poigant, dreamlike way that one can't help but let oneself be immersed into the story. Just...wow...

I'm still speechless.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow! This is fantastic. This is exactly how I picture Charlie. He is a devoted family man. I really, really liked this story.

R. A. B.