Reviews for Truth or Dare?
rosesnlilies chapter 35 . 5/6
Awe! Great story!:):):)
One thing though; it's kinda unrealistic that Edward would ever bet anything in the near future at least. I mean, yeah he got Bella from one, but he also hurt her… a lot.
It would probably end better with something like him saying he was done with bets.
That's just my opinion. This is your story, you made it, you poured your life in it, not me. You worked really hard on it, and it's an amazing story. I haven't read something this good in the Twilight fandom ever!:)
Bravo!
~rosesnlilies
AiraKetter03 chapter 35 . 1/15
too long, too boring... add some more spice! all of your sentences are way too long and confusing. the plot is barely passable, language and grammar can be improved. out of 5, i give you:
Language: 2.5
Plot: 3
Dialogue: 3.5
Story: 1.5
TOTAL: 10.5/20

Sorry for being so very critical... I just want to help you improve your talent as a writer. Please study your grammar harder!
Regards,
K.N.
grrr chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
I hate Edward for using Bella
Anonymous1511 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
A good chapter, and good writing style. But a lot of grammar and vocabular errors. Especially when compared to the last chapter. And I think you should have mentioned more about the interaction between Bella & Rosalie, because one might think Rosalie doesn't care about Bella.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/18/2015
Plz update ASAP. I can't wait 2 c edward and bella's reconcilation
Motherof8 chapter 34 . 9/10/2015
Glad Bella didn't give in. But will she ever trust Edward again?
snowiewolf chapter 34 . 9/9/2015
Can it be a repaired relationship between Bella and Edward please
cullenmeadow chapter 34 . 9/9/2015
Hope there's some happiness around the corner for B. Thanks for update :)
Hoa3 chapter 33 . 7/27/2015
Please update love this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2015
Please write faster cause it is gettin' a bit annoying to wait that much. But the story is good. But I think Bella shouldn't fall to Edwards hands after she hears about Tony I think she should keep herself together and be a strong women in front of them maybe when nobody sees then she can be a whiny baby ;) thnks
Guest chapter 33 . 7/16/2015
Omg I need a update STAT
Carson chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Can't wait for more! This is fantastic.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Poor Bella this is going to crush her. Good chapter. I cant wait to read the next one.
Motherof8 chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Sheesh, poor Bella. Can't she catch a break?
cnowlite chapter 32 . 7/10/2015
Great please update soon w more!