Reviews for Second Chances
lottie chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing it, you did a great job.
shadowphantomness chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
Another beautifully lovely chapter, love how Subaru realizes Seishirou is being honest with him and not wanting to choose between his love and his pride. And of course, the sex despite being non-explicit is very well done as well.
shadowphantomness chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Lovely chapter with all the dreams, the psychological analysis, and of course, the foreshadowing~
Rayar chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
This story is truly, truly beautiful. I can't describe in words how much it touched me. Especially your monologues and philosophical discussions that you weave into the characters' dreams and thoughts in each chapter. They were very thought-provoking and enticing to read. And your epilogue was nothing short of powerful. The ending's wrap up was so complete, so good, and so enthralling, that it really transcends your whole story and make it a complete masterpiece.

I love the closure that it brings to all 16 characters who were brought to life for a second chance that they so need and deserve. The plot and structure were just so well-organized too, and the sentences simply flows smoothly and beautifully. Although I don't ship SxK, I think you did reasonably well with Kamui's and Subaru's inner struggles and desires, and I'm just glad that Subaru, Seishirou, Kamui and Fuuma (and the rest too) were able to find happiness this time around in the end.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! (Sorry for the long-winded review, but you just so totally rock my socks that I can't stop rambling. Lol. Alright. Stopping. Like now. XD)
Phoenix To Flame chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I was surprised to find out how good this was when I took a chance based on the summery. After all, there are many reincarnation and what-if fics on this section of the site alone and most of them can't do the idea justice.

Yours does, and it does with flying colors and a banner of celebration. I never once got annoyed with the way the characters acted, or why. I laughed to see Sorata and Arashi flipped, the way that Subaru and Seishirou were, for the large part, comfortable enough with each other and where they are that not only laughing about it, but being able to tease others, Kamui and Fuuma as the youngest and the most "in the loop" working through everything that had happened before and finding how they worked, Kakyou and Hokuto getting a chance at all; it made me happy to see a writer who could take all of these things and make them work, and work well.

I'm glad I found this fic, and even if it's eight years after the completion of this story, it still holds up strong as a showing of how to do a reincarnation story RIGHT.

Kudos to you!

Phoenix to Flame.
lawlingalltheway chapter 21 . 4/28/2009
Very well written. And when I say very, I mean: writing that really hits the spot and makes me want to write like that too.

Older stories that I've found really do seem to be the best.

Through almost the whole fic, I was enthralled. I was nitpicky at some points, but overall this fic was wonderful. The epilogue was amazing, as were each monologue you wrote. I could quote you several times from this fic! :]

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I'm really glad it had a happy ending!

nk
Laifan chapter 21 . 2/14/2009
Oh wow. I spent all day reading this fic and I must say it's honestly one of your best (not that Ive read them all yet ;) The feelings that you put in these pages really got through me. It was simply amazing the way you plotted this story and wrote out their relationships and each character. I really don't know what to say - this really goes beyond words. I'm so glad Seishirou and Subaru got a happy ending for a change. Keep up the good work
Keeper Of Destiny chapter 21 . 9/23/2007
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I am disgusted with myself for not finding it sooner.

-is slightly crying- im a sucker for happy endings...

although Subaru is my fav character, Kamui was so perfect in this fic -glomps- :p
blooberrybree chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
Kay:

Good: The story line is interesting, and it is exciting enough to make me want to go through all 20 plus chapters. The concept of the reincarnation and the storyline issues have been handled quite gracefully with an explanation that was believable, instead of more "I just pulled this out of my ass" like alot tend to do. The conventions were strikingly good, with nary a single error in spelling and good grammar. I loved how Sorata and Arashi switched genders, it was great.
Idiotic.0wl chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Omg, I'm too confused. You totally swapped up the ages, not to mention anything remotely resembling the reality of the stories lol. way AU. cool. D D
0ri chapter 21 . 5/20/2006
I stayed up all night reading this. Brilliant peice of work. And wow, this was written so long ago too... Eep. I'm glad I found it.

I think everyone was pretty in character. The plot was very interesting, very suspenseful, and the smut was yummy. Ehehe. xD The Seishirou x Subaru was so, SO cute at some points I wanted to squee. And the angst that exhilarated between Kamui and Subaru was brilliant. I exspecially like how tragic you made Subaru's suicide; it's very realistic, considering the original story.

And I loved how everything worked out in the end, how everyone was happy and satisfied after all. Every second I spent reading this was well spent, for I dearly enjoyed it, and will not forget it too easily. :K And wow. 200 pages! Good job. D
TintAngel chapter 21 . 11/21/2005
OMG! THat was soo good! I love this story so much! I really liked the ending and glad that everything worked out for Subaru and Seishirou, Fuuma and KAmui! This is my favourite that you wrote! I love it so much! Words can not express how much I love this fic and how good it is!

IT is PERFECT!
Rei Asakura chapter 21 . 10/2/2005
You should just know that I come back and re-read this every few months, because it's so good. :)
Kay-chan15 chapter 21 . 5/18/2005
Just finished reading this entire story, and just had to let you know how much I loved it. The pairings all fit together so perfectly in such a believeable way, and just...everything was wonderful.

I actually know about your writing because of your original fics (I'm cocacat15 on lj), and this is the first fanfic of yours I have ever read. I finally watched X last weekend, and one of my first thoughts was that I could finally read some of your fanfics, which I was sure would be as wonderful as your original works. I was not disappointed.

There's so much more I want to say to express how much I loved this fic, but I can't think of the right words, so I suppose this will just have to do.
Neko Kate-chan chapter 21 . 5/1/2005