Reviews for Lucivar's Daughter
Rahera22 chapter 16 . 6/18
This is an amazing story.

Please finish it
TinTinInTibet chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
hi i just wanted to say its been a great story so far and i hope that you'll still thinking about continuing it.
TinTinInTibet chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
hmm... mysterious spell? hope you go more into it later
TinTinInTibet chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
great new twist!

just one thing the last line should read
"And that he wouldn't still be in love [with] her."
TinTinInTibet chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
ah ... falonar the ass...
lol nice scene
TinTinInTibet chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
omg so intense! he just threatened his own daughter's life! damn... the drama... good job!
TinTinInTibet chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
interesting so far! love the way she reminds me a lot of lucivar from his Teriellie days
Lenore Sadi chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Please finish this! I really like this idea and your style is great!
DasewigGewitter chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I'm enjoying the subject of your story. An interesting idea to pull the thread about a possibility only hinted at in Bishop's work. I'll look forward to seeing how the story develops.

This chapter could use with some editing, though. I'm not sure if it was deliberate (or something that continues in later chapters), but the switching from third person to first person and back again was jarring from the reader's perspective.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
dam it hurry up and write another chapter
CarlitaM chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Hope you write more, it's building up to be very interesting. I want to read the confrontation! That'll be great. Also, you have a great grasp on, i don't know how to describe it exactly... the *flow*? The tone? i don't know. But it reads as a BJT story, and not a cheap copy. Very well done indeed.

Cheers, C.
kiera-sama chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Have you given up on this story? If so, that's quite a shame. I really like it and hope you plan to continue it.
Ebony chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Come on! Update! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Hurry up and finish the story. It's a blast. You have a good sense of your characters and picked an interesting side story to elaborate on.
NewReader chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Keep going! I'm liking this story...the tone is very close to the actual canon.