Reviews for Vulnerable Europa
forever122 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Very deep intro. July fourth? I thought the day was August fourth? Hehehe... Toshiro turned around to taunt her. So childiah! XD How could Toshiro be a peeping tom if she is wearing shorts? Oooooooooo... Don't make Karin angry Shiro-chan... I thought she was leading him? Where'd Yumi's video camera go? What will happen to Karin?!
forever122 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
If only Toshiro knew what pequeno means! Toshiro called the Kurosaki household, home... XD I like how you mix different languages together in this. It makes it seem more real. Uh oh... Toshi is in trouble with Ran-chan...
forever122 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Haha! Toshiro is weaker than Karin! Hahahahaha. Oh... Toshiro is evil! XD O'm glad I know some Spanish so I can understand what that guy is saying. This spells trouble!
forever122 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I can just see him in those pajamas. Have you ever heard of Yemi Hikari? I think you are as good as she is.
forever122 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Hahaha! His humily, is my humor. Hehehehe... She knocked out ANOTHER one?! Ha!
forever122 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Hehe... If only Toshiro new what pequeno means.
Yemi Hikari chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
I completly understand wanting to write a chapter just right. The wait I think was definatly well worth it. :)
sundayguts chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Toushiro,even when his mad,I cant help but still just a little boy.
sundayguts chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Just keep throwing the plot twists at us huh?

sundayguts chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
and him are so chapter. Just keeps getting better and better.
sundayguts chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
an good plot twists.
sundayguts chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I love How Toushiro denys seems like he would.
sundayguts chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
:333

Very much enjoy this story.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Liked different from the usual stories contaning these two.
KazeNoSakura chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
OMG! I've always wondered when you would update, only to find that I did not even leave a review. I feel so bad about that. Sorry.

You're story is simply amazing. It is so well written, well described, and I absolutely love how the plot is developing. You are simply amazing and I simply can't get enough. It's a shame that you don't have more reviews than that. I mean this story is REALLY good! Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to your next update.