Reviews for Vulnerable Europa
This quality of writing doesn't belong on fanfiction. It belongs in poetry, in divine comedy, in such written enigmas that stretch the human mind, and being from your soul a masterpiece crafted, a statement of that very condition true to the senses both of things meta and human. I am one who hopes to see such talent elevated, yet I am also one to understand and appreciate the devotion so lovingly endowed upon this shooting star, so far already beyond the sights of men tending not to the sky, but to the earth, and it's niceties.
forever122 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Very deep intro. July fourth? I thought the day was August fourth? Hehehe... Toshiro turned around to taunt her. So childiah! XD How could Toshiro be a peeping tom if she is wearing shorts? Oooooooooo... Don't make Karin angry Shiro-chan... I thought she was leading him? Where'd Yumi's video camera go? What will happen to Karin?!
forever122 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
If only Toshiro knew what pequeno means! Toshiro called the Kurosaki household, home... XD I like how you mix different languages together in this. It makes it seem more real. Uh oh... Toshi is in trouble with Ran-chan...
forever122 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Haha! Toshiro is weaker than Karin! Hahahahaha. Oh... Toshiro is evil! XD O'm glad I know some Spanish so I can understand what that guy is saying. This spells trouble!
forever122 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I can just see him in those pajamas. Have you ever heard of Yemi Hikari? I think you are as good as she is.
forever122 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Hahaha! His humily, is my humor. Hehehehe... She knocked out ANOTHER one?! Ha!
forever122 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Hehe... If only Toshiro new what pequeno means.
Yemi Hikari chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
I completly understand wanting to write a chapter just right. The wait I think was definatly well worth it. :)
lustofficial chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Toushiro,even when his mad,I cant help but still just a little boy.
lustofficial chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Just keep throwing the plot twists at us huh?

lustofficial chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
and him are so chapter. Just keeps getting better and better.
lustofficial chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
an good plot twists.
lustofficial chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I love How Toushiro denys seems like he would.
lustofficial chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
:333

Very much enjoy this story.
lustofficial chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Liked different from the usual stories contaning these two.