Reviews for Step Into the Light
lovefairytail007 chapter 31 . 12/28/2012
i loved this story. Tasuki was always my fav. character, Atsuna was so cool! :3
Amazing story!
LovelyYours chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
I can't help but laugh at the thought of Tasuki just saying 'Babies'.
mariarosa chapter 31 . 11/23/2009
It's bittersweet, nice that they have a happy ending but sad because it is the ending. I do wonder what life will be like for them once the boys grow up some and if Chichiri ever finds new love. I can't wait for more great stories from you but I'm a patient person I can wait. And thanks Tasuki for the thumbs up! I give you're sexiness 5 stars lol It was a great story, thanks for writing it.
mariarosa chapter 30 . 11/22/2009
Aw I don't want the story to be over I really love this story...*sigh* Oh well, I can't wait for the final chapter and any other great works you have planned for the future
mariarosa chapter 29 . 11/19/2009
Yay the babies are born! Yay the babies have great names! Yay Tasuki's a dad! Boo the story's almost over! I can't wait for the next chapter, sounds exciting
mariarosa chapter 28 . 11/15/2009

Well this was an eventful chapter, can't wait for the next one
mariarosa chapter 27 . 11/13/2009
Aw don't end it so soon, I can't wait for the babies to be born...Does Tatsuki's family every come in? Ever find out he's married and a dad? Just wondering...Anywho loved this chapter, love this story, I can't wait for the next one to come out.
mariarosa chapter 26 . 11/11/2009
Dude do not do that again, I felt like crying last chapter! And I had classes to attend! lol Yayayayayayayay! Alive! And it was nice to see everybody again, aw I miss them, I loved Nuriko she was great (again I know Nuriko was a boy but everyone called her a she in the anime and manga it's just a habit I really don't feel like breaking since she wants to be a she ) Anywho that was way too long straight to the point now, loved it, can't wait for the next one No more scary/sad cliffies!
mariarosa chapter 25 . 11/10/2009
Dude...That's...That's kind of messed up...I feel like I wanna cry now. Happy...Ending? That's sad that's really sad. Man I have to know what happens next! Hurry with update please!
mariarosa chapter 24 . 11/7/2009
OMG. I. MUST. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS. NEXT! This is getting so fricken intense! I gotta know what's gonna happen! DX
mariarosa chapter 23 . 11/4/2009
OMG! OMG! This is getting good! I wanna know how the battle ends! O I can't wait! oo
mariarosa chapter 22 . 11/2/2009
*tear**tear* OMG *tear**cries* YOU'RE BACK *MEGAGLOMP* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Um...Happy ending right...Right? I have bad feeling for battle scene with Kuro VS. Atsuna o I can't wait for me updates! Yay! Can't wait!
mariarosa chapter 21 . 11/1/2008
It sad to know that there won't be any new chapters til the end of November but I'll wait and stick through it until you come back. Good luck! I know you'll do awesome!
mariarosa chapter 20 . 10/20/2008
Yay! A wedding! A wedding! Yay! Please don't do the "...Or will we?" thing, it gets me all nervous. But I digress, I love it and I can't wait for the next one, take all the time you need to make the chapter just how you want it Don't rush so much.
mariarosa chapter 19 . 10/13/2008
Argh! I'm sorry for not reviewing the last chapter or this chapter much earlier but for some reason my computer won't give me the alerts! So...I really loved the last chapter and this one, Omg I was like "OMG! Tasuki LIVE!" lol, awesome story, I love it so much! I can't wait for the next chapter!