Reviews for Zero
calleyrose chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
The end was funny! It is a good oneshot puzzleshipping story :-)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Rofl. XD
secretsoul7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
HAHA *nosebleed* cute funny fic
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Super special awesome ;D
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
hahaha well, i wouldn't have bothered either

Yugi: under water
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
"hell no. I am not qualified." Oh that was beautiful! lmfao You rock! Nice story!
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
"'Tristan’s hairy legs in summer…Tea’s hairy legs in summer…Grandpa in his Speedo…'"

absolutely brilliant.
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
OMG that was effing FANTASTIC! I don't know why you'd think that I wouldn't be interested in this, it's YGO! I'd be insane not to read this. I don't read Puzzleshipping often but from what I know about the couple I'd say that you captured their personalities perfectly, the possessive Yami, the cute and adorable to a fault Yugi, the subtle humor, everything was perfect!
LittleBro chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That had everything. I loved the Puzzleshipping! and the dirty parts where...HOT! Yami and Yugi where in character. It had two great funny parts the one where Yugi was thinking about his grandfather in a speedo, so funny, also the ending. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I liked the story! It was really good. I thought the ending with the nurse was funny.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
"Hell no. I am not qualified." I just about died laughing right there and it took everything I was going to say away. Oh man, that was hilarious. After the angst before, everybody needed that good laugh. I will keep it in my mind for a long time. I am faving it for that one line mostly. And because it was a great story. Seriously. Although poor Yami, getting his crotch kneed. But that was funny too. This story was seriously wonderful. Not only because of the humor, but everything else as well. My mind is just too overcome with giggles right now to say anything useful. *stops rambling*