Reviews for Silence
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
veeery nice! love it
uzamaki52gmail.com chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
That was very good, fantastic! As for creating the space between paragraphs, once you get done putting 4 or 5 sentences in one, you click the space button. It's the button between the two buttons that say (alt) and there you go!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is... Amazing...! #unexpected touched in speechless and silence in amazed

Pure sweet and nice! :')

By the way... 'Day in Silence' is real or not? o.O
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was AMAZING! It's sooo sweet, I'm going to cry! TT-TT It's funny, adorable, has family moments, all in all I loved it. :) Hughes is amazing, I miss him so much! TT-TT

Rai
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awww That was so cute! Ed has a cool family, wheather he notices or not. Hughs is so freaking awesome! And I loved when they all got so concerned when he came into the office. It made me squeal.
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
wait...

i havent reviewed this yet?

oh wow, and ive read this story like, 5times!

lol really great story and i loved the ending!
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I thought this was a really cute fic, I love parental Hughes/Ed, and about the tips creating spaces between paragraphs, when you are editing your story there is a button on the bar above the text that shows a single line and lets you insert a single line divider thingy. :)
XxIrisxX chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I LOVE IT!

One thing though..."weird 'clang' voice with every step."...I think it'd be best to say 'clang' sound instead of 'voice'.

That's it, other than that, the fic is sweet and cute! It's lovely!
polychloride chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was sad, funny, and cute.
baconinthesoap64 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
AH! this is great! all the elements of a good short-story!
FinalDestiny13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very cute story.

x3

Made me laugh quite a bit too at Hughes' response to Roy about him being so old that his bones are going to break easier.

XD

Isn't Hughes older than Roy?

LOL
HackedAt chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Damn...THAT WAS ADORABLELY WONDERFUL.

;D think i've found a new story-fav.

Well done.
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw! The ending was adorable!
sugarbowl99 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
*Sniff, sniffle* I love it. Beautiful. To me it was touching; the family stuff, I mean.
GoldenMoonshine chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I found out about this day last year. I had never heard of it before moving up to the north, and I'm sad to say I didn't do it last year. But I will this year, definitely.

Anyways, this story was great. :D