Reviews for Summer Letters
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
That was a perfect sequel. I cried through most of it. Loved the parallels between Gibbs and Jenny and Tony and Ziva. Just loved it period and the Bobby Vinton song was a great fit. Somewhere up there my dad is smiling. :)

Thanks for a great read.
unique.and.proud chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
This is a really beautiful story, I was almost crying, I really loved the TIVA but also the other touching moments from the rest of the team. I kinda wish season 6 pans out something like this. I really enjoy reading your stories, keep it up!
Siriusluver-le chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
It's rare that sequels are as good as the original...yours was as good if not better...It made me laugh and it made me cry...It had enough of Tony and Ziva to keep even the most die-hard Tiva fan happy, but the poignant moments with Gibbs and the rest of the Team made it even better...
Gibberish-crap chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
This actually brought tears to my eyes. It is so well written and so in character. It would be great if this was what we got to see when the sixth season opens ...

Thanks for sharing!
PaperHat chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
*sniff* poor Gibbs. That was a great story, just excellent!
PaperHat chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Fav line, "I am trying to tell you I love you, Ziva" lump in throat! That song is just the best!
PaperHat chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
That was a sweet chapter. You have got those two and their relationship down to a tee
PaperHat chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Woo hoo they're back.
PaperHat chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Aw this is so good. You can really tell how much they are hurting.
Larelles chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
aww! this story was so beautiful! it made me feel like crying!(and not many stories can do that) you didn't change the characters personalities and it all fit

well done and keep writing!
Skywriter11 chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
yay! Happy ending! So much to say about this one, but it will have to wait.
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Ah, that was nice, coming back and finding this little great piece waiting for me!
1547291 chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
I've just caught up with this one. It is a beautiful story.

You're doing really great. I've never listened the song you mentioned on chapter 5 "Sealed with a kiss", but I'm almost sure there's a movie with that name. I cannot remember the plot though.

Thanks for sharing this story with us, it is a wonderful sequel and I think it "fits the bill".

Take care
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
this was so wonderful. the letters the talks the reunion. the last chapter from Gibbs POV. perfect
luvin-the-coffee chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
So, basically... this story was pure genius and I almost cried about 4 times (I was soo close when I read Ziva's last letter!) It had such a unique plot and was a fantastic idea, and the letters were so so so in character (as was everything else!) You really tugged at my heartstrings throughout the entire thing and I adored the ending! Now I'm off to read another one of your stories :) I'm so hapy that such a talented writer reads and reviews my fics!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »