Reviews for Summer Letters
blarney chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Such a tender love story not only between Tony and Ziva but the whole team for each other. Please continue. It would be great to see you put them back in action again at NCIS. Excellent writing!
murmure etoile chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
So perfect! I needed to tell you that again! You are very talented! This is defnitely one of my favourites!

Continue writing like that!
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Aww, nice ending to a chapter. Very sweet. Glad to know Jenny's their guardian angel!
LadyTrish chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
great chapter...love the song..:))
evincis chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Really good story. I didn't review sonner because I had too much work at school.

I like only every single line in it, especially the letters.

Great work.
VerityFrancesB chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Tearing up again!

Love it love it love it!

VerityFrancesB chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
They are so cute together! I LOVE IT!

VerityFrancesB chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Oh my god I love it! Tony skidding to a stop in front of her...the hug and the kiss were PERFECT!

Precious Pup chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Aww this was nice. Man I read the first one so you must have whipped this out pretty fast.I can either read or write so sometimes I have big gaps were i don't read and review stuff. Six chapters well the year later summery everyone dealing with her death and growing up. Great Tony and Ziva. Tension kissing sigh.
rednebdnim chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Hey, three more chapters appeared overnight (I'm in CET)!

And also, I knew the song ... so, I'm old, I guess, yes?

So, dare I hope for another three chapters when I come home from work?
aserene chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
oh that was beautiful! I've got some tears in my eyes from that one. That right bit of Jibbs and lots of wonderful tiva. I lvoe it!
CarlieD chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Yay, three more chapters! *is pleased* I love those lyrics - never heard of the song, but I do love those lyrics. These were some very great chapters, and I gather there's still more to come?
slpa chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Fandamtastic! Very fluffy TIVA! Great story. Is that the end? Or is there more?
Ziva4Tony chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Nice Story. Loved Tony and Ziva's reunion.
LadyTrish chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
yey...Gibbs made it! he got the team back...yey...love the story...do go on:))
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »