Reviews for Summer Letters
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Aww, nice ending to a chapter. Very sweet. Glad to know Jenny's their guardian angel!
LadyTrish chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
great chapter...love the song..:))
evincis chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Really good story. I didn't review sonner because I had too much work at school.

I like only every single line in it, especially the letters.

Great work.
VerityFrancesB chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Tearing up again!

Love it love it love it!

VerityFrancesB chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
They are so cute together! I LOVE IT!

VerityFrancesB chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Oh my god I love it! Tony skidding to a stop in front of her...the hug and the kiss were PERFECT!

Precious Pup chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Aww this was nice. Man I read the first one so you must have whipped this out pretty fast.I can either read or write so sometimes I have big gaps were i don't read and review stuff. Six chapters well the year later summery everyone dealing with her death and growing up. Great Tony and Ziva. Tension kissing sigh.
rednebdnim chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Hey, three more chapters appeared overnight (I'm in CET)!

And also, I knew the song ... so, I'm old, I guess, yes?

So, dare I hope for another three chapters when I come home from work?
aserene chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
oh that was beautiful! I've got some tears in my eyes from that one. That right bit of Jibbs and lots of wonderful tiva. I lvoe it!
CarlieD chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Yay, three more chapters! *is pleased* I love those lyrics - never heard of the song, but I do love those lyrics. These were some very great chapters, and I gather there's still more to come?
slpa chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Fandamtastic! Very fluffy TIVA! Great story. Is that the end? Or is there more?
Ziva4Tony chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Nice Story. Loved Tony and Ziva's reunion.
LadyTrish chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
yey...Gibbs made it! he got the team back...yey...love the story...do go on:))
LadyTrish chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
wow this is awesome...I love how the relationship evolves from letter to letter...please give it a happy ending or something...love it, love it, love it!

update soon
slpa chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Thank you so much for writing a sequel. TIVA in the making.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »