Reviews for Sight
munkey chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
thanks for lwaving the guv alive i liked his character
BlueEyedPisces chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
I hope you write more, Especially now that there's another Riddick coming out, I hope you continue the series :).
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Yay! Loved this one best of all. Please write those one shots you keep talking about. A search for more Furians, a new Fury, need a planet for the hell cats to roam?
ANguyen504 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
I really enjoyed readin ur series. Great job! loved ur leadin characters chemistry and the way u ended the story as a revenge for the furyan race.
gilraen88 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
you have got to continue this! :D btw, this must be one of the best riddick fics I've re
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
so u gonna make another? it was a good series. wish u would hav killed fry since u didnt fix up her personality. good story thou
Thug-4-Less chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
I have to say that I feel like you fell into the self-insert trap in this AU.

Your characterization of Eileen came across as the standard Mary-Sue in this one. Very physically attractive, supremely confident and possessed of skills that no other character has. But she's also possessive, jealous, always puts her 'mate' in a higher echelon of competence than she is, and those attributes pretty much directly contradict the idea of a competent women with high self-esteem.

Jack's character was nearly entirely eclipsed by Eileen and I can only assume it was for a number of reasons that I won't even touch. We don't really even have an idea of how well she's matured besides Imam being kind of taken aback. Plus, after traveling with two Furyans for five years, Jack's place in a fight is hiding behind furniture! Where's the fiery Jack? The Jack that so wanted to learn how to be like Riddick that she signed on with Mercs?

There's no explanation for such a big jump from how the original CoR went and I think it's necessary in this one. The AU's of Pitch Black and Dark Fury didn't need them because you could have taken Jack in alot of directions, but you went with the direction that the Original did and then it goes for a ninety-degree turn.

Besides those two things, though they are kind of big sticking points for me personally, I enjoyed the story overall. Especially the part with the Hellhounds, The Purifier, and the Guv. You put out good work, no one can say that it's not written well, and most of my disagreements have to do with the nature of self-inserts, Mary Sue's, and AU's in general.

Well, that's all I have to say about that.

Thank you for writing.
dragonmamma chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
That's it! Damn, you like to leave people hanging, don't ya. I hope you write more soon.
beautifulmess2005 chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Wow, I came across your series and I absolutely love them! I hope that you write another sequel to see how Eileen and Riddick deal with being in charge of the Necros.