Reviews for Naruto Files: Harry Potter
Blindguy95 chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
Interesting story. I hope you will update
Kuroshirokun4869 chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
Son of a bitch! Fuuuuuuckk! WHY DID YOU NOT CONTINUING I WILL FIND YOU! BELIEVE IT! DATTEBANE!

I WILL FORCE YOU TO CONTINUE AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

YOU BROKE ME, MAN

CRUEL.
Maru33 chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
Great story please update soon
narutofan2191 chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
this is a really good fic. i hope to read more because i really like it.
Arceusalmighty chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
good story pls keep writing more :)
The Charred Council chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Hello

I have been reading your story, and I have to say that is a very compelling read, and that I would ecstatic if you continue on with your adventure. The idea behind this story is incredibly unique and well thought of, and it would seem like a waste to let it collect dust. If there is anything i could do to help you reignite your muse, please, don't be hesitant! I love a good hook to a story and great character depth, and you present that in your writings.

If nothing else continue on with the ideals you gained and added to the story! Just think of it right now, your idea can span to, at minimum book 5! With the idea of how chakra inflects on the world of magic and mystery and the clash of time lines between Naruto's world and the ever flamboyant, yet dangerous, wizarding community!

Alas! I must end this appraising review with a simple note of congratulations on a book well wrote so far and for you to know that I will be eager for more!

Sincerely,

The Charred Council
Amyethious chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
please continue
shadyboy chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I could see Naruto spamming clones.
shadyboy chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
I don't know what to review!
shadyboy chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Ha, still great.
shadyboy chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
He's gonna become Fn rich.
shadyboy chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Genjutsu, impossible to break unless you can shake up your own chakra.
shadyboy chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
It's starting to get a little to mushy.
shadyboy chapter 4 . 12/29/2012