Reviews for Already Dead
Neihaera chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Born into war, used up and thrown out ... it's the clones I feel sorriest for ... and this story just crystalized that sorrow. She didnt have any choice, really ... neither did they, but at least she KNEW she didn't have a choice, and knew what she was fighting for was worth it.
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Whoa, this was intense! I especially liked the recap, where he described what happened...what she was really doing. I am guessing she is a Jedi on the run? But, if so, wasn't the war over just before order 66? Why would they still be hunting Separatists?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Which Jedi is the angel?
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That's... Slightly creepy. I'm guessing that the 'Angel' is a Jedi and it's after Order 66? I like it though.
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This gave me shivers...poor devil. Great job D
kataja chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow, this was powerful - when I first managed to get though the strange first two sentences and the fact I couldn't place this anywhere in chronology (for some reason that always makes me bounce back, dunno why, maybe it pulls me out of my comfort zone?). Your writing is engaging as always and the contrast this "angel" brings forth are most unsettling - in the best meaning of the word.

Now you've made me wonder like mad who this poor guy was - and who the Jedi was, not the least. I'd love to see more of her!
sodorland chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Just found this short but nicely done piece. The clones were the masses that should be seen but not heard, and yet, one longed for his angel. The smiling angel of death, however, was indifferent.