Reviews for Royal Flush
OldiesJunkie2014 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh wow. I love it! I could totally picture that. Poor Casey. Aww I love Donnelly!
Silver War chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hahahahahaha! I was just thinking about that quote while ago... Poor, poor Casey.
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i love it! lol i was JUST thinking about that episode this morning...
Teyerin chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Can't believe I missed this one! Too funny to properly review -thanks for sharing!
Ms.Novak chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was hilarious! A group of Judges playing strip poker definately worst nightmare material!
J chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Thank you, your story was well written and positively hilarious, poor Casey.
MHFever chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*applauds* That was hilarious! I've always loved that scene where Casey says "I've had this dream before, only I was naked." Very cute :D I'm adding this!
InstantGratification chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Well done!

That was hilarious!

I wish they could all get together like that...except they all keep their clothes. o.O

Wonderful idea. Great job
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
LOL! Very funny story!
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
LoL! Nice *smirk*
protego-totalum88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
OMG! LOL! This was one of the best humorous fics that I have read.

I love how you had the poker scenario play out and then reveal that it was strip poker...only to have Casey wake up from her nightmare.

The phone call from Olivia at the end was just priceless.

Absoutely amazing and brilliant.
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hey Judge Donnelly!

HAHAHAHA! LMFAO! LOL! This is brilliant...poor Casey...aw, playing strip poker with the judges...poor, poor Casey! Nice little fic!

~ Winy!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
SLMAO!That was so hilarious!Could you write more of this?
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
LMAO. This is too funny. Congratulations on writing one of the very few fanfics to actually make me laugh out loud. This is absolutely perfect, I loved it. Written perfectly and a genius idea. Even the ending was perfect. I loved it.
mccoylover chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Still ROTFLMAO! Priceless dialogue and the set couldn't be better!

Poor Casey...I could her having a dream like that!

Very clever all the way around!