Reviews for Can't Be Good
The Charismatic Disaster chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
lol deleted scene 3 was the best one...i lieked them all tho
deathrosekitty chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
Ah, okay. I loved it... and now that you're done with all the deleted scenes I still want more!
DarkSmile chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
sad that it didn't fit it might have made me more sympathetic to both of their sides ;p poor Shika bad timing ;)
deathrosekitty chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
Yay! NejiIno friendship on the point of relationship kind of thing. It looks like they had a relationship in the past... Is the ItachiIno thing the deleted scene two because at the top of this it says deleted scene three instead of two.
deathrosekitty chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
OMG! I can't believe you put the gay Sephiroth in here! I always wondered why you didn't put a complete on this. Is there any deleted scenes with Ino and Itachi being all lovey? I hope so!
DarkSmile chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
oh wow O.O she left can't wait for the sequel
deathrosekitty chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
I must say I loved that. Don't forget to put the 'complete' sign on it! Also I know the name Balthazar, but I don't remember where it's from...

A couple of other things... This was a little confusing- he eyed her, her blatant look of surprise. AND These two paragraphs...Also, there was one from

Sasuke and Suigetsu had come back empty handed.

So I hope you have fun with the sequel because I will definately look out for more things by you.
DarkSmile chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
O.O 'twitch' that was kinda mean you know with Gaara I really wan't expecting that update soon please and I enjoyed this chapter as always ;)
i'llnevereverknow chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Loving your story! Even if I really don't like SKikaTema... At all. Haha! XD

Keep up the great work!

Love, WolfFlowerz x
deathrosekitty chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
OH! I am SO angry for Ino right now! WHO WANTED HER TO LEAVE? MADARA? And BOO itahina! ITACHIINO ALL THE WAY! (too fired up to give any other review)

Please update again soon! Ino has to come back to Itachi! Itachi has to go to INO! For a second I thought you were going to make Itachi her bodyguard because he refused to leave her. I'm so sad!
Katrina132 chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
I love the idea of gaara but if you have ever watched the anime Fate Stay Night there is a character called Gilgamesh in it who could be an option.
deathrosekitty chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
You can always do a Naruto character that hasn't popped up? of the mist people... Then again, you've used so many... you can always look through leafninja . com because they have lots of biographies that might help. Update again soon!
DarkSmile chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
O.O I would like Gaara to be Ino's confidant/underling if possible, alot of stuff kinda fell into place during this chapter it kind of reminds me of Oceans 11 or 12 ;p I enjoyed it as always keep up the awesome work ;)
Ooottakkajiii chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Awesom!I loved this chappiee..!So Itachi has feelings for Ino does he...!Hehehhehe*does crazed fan-girl dance*Well keep up da good work...!Idk who it could be but u should chose...!Cant wait for an update..!

Much love...
deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
Lovely as always, but you messed up on this one setence.

"He followed the directions Deidara gave me as the blond transmitted them. Unfortunately, Yuugao’s floor plans were incomplete."

You accidently slipped a 'me' into there!