Reviews for Burnt Out
SafaiaFureia chapter 7 . 4/25
*snickers* Snape being his usual irascible self, Harry being more scared than normal and a goodly bit broken and Dudders being sweet and nice instead of a little prat. I'm loving it! You MAY want to try and do an alternative viewpoint to show what Dudleys been up to while Harrys cooped up... or have the two have a conversation regarding that in a bit more depth. Thats really the only criticism I have. You showed a bit of it when you mentioned Dudley had his own studies to attend to but not much interaction between him and Snape or about what he was up to.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 3/20
I love how Dudley is helping Harry. I love how close they both are. Poor Harry. I love how Severus is helping him as well. Could you please have Harry and Ginny eventually go out with each other? Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 4 . 8/6/2019
I love this story!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 7 . 3/23/2019
Harry has been mentally and emotionally abused. And it has been going on for so long that he believes he deserves what his relatives did to him. But he doesn't. Plus sadly Snape and the Dursleys have been mistreating him for so long and constantly seeing false sites and false belief in being disrespected. In reality, it has been the Adults who are the ones who being disrespectful and constantly disregarding Harry's cries for help.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 4 . 3/23/2019
Vernon needs to be stripped of everything he owns including his freedom plus he needs to be beaten to the exact level as he inflicted on Harry. Plus Petunia needs to be punished as well. Plus Marge as well. And I would also make sure that The Dursleys lose their rights to Dudley.

But that's not all I would also punish Dumbledore for placing Harry with the Dursleys. Plus Dudley needs to realize Harry was abused and what his parents were doing is wrong. Many but not all schools are now teaching the kids to know the difference between discipline and abuse. Even tell them that if another child knew that they knew someone was being abused they are to report it to the authorities. Plus the Staff of any school who know of or expect abuse and don't report it they are just as much in trouble they would be charged as accessories to the fact. That also goes for the clergy.
creativesm75 chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
nice
wereachforthestars chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Hodfog, LOL! I like how you portray Snape.
Marshman101 chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
This is awesome
Anna chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
GreatD!
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
I am glad that you have dudley go with them! most people dont realize that in his own way dudly is abused to
nightpurr chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Great story, quit entertaining. Looking forward to more.
adaydreamer95 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
good
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I LOVE IT!
Is your account still active?
Will you ever update this?
Autumn H chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Oh my god, you got me hooked! Please, please, please continue soon! I'm in love with this unique story!
Blue Sock Monkey chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
This story has lots of detail and emotion. This story is worth continuing. Please update soon!