Reviews for The Reason Why
bree chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Ohmahgawd feels attack!
RowlingIsOurQueenForever chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
...why do I love Drarry fluff so much? I'm going to print this out so I have reading material at school.
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
YAY! thank you for fixing that sad ending in the first chapter...they deserve nothing but a happy ending
Drarry Queen chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
oh wow...I feel silly. I didn't realize there was a part two. HA ha ha I am a loser! xD Great story though. VERY sweet. I love the snogging bit. I always love the snogging best,no matter how dirty my mind is! D
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
OMG...excuse me while I go and shank myself in a fit of angsty depression. Dear GOD...tat was BEAUTIFUL... I love sad stories. I'm a bit of an emotional massochist, I admit it. ;
Olynara Sedai chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Right... last one... I promise. I should be sleeping and not using the last of the internet anyway. But this was worth it. The two chapters seem almost like different stories, just by the tone. The first has a helpless sort of feeling too it, like a weird type of unrequited love that IS requited but unrequitable... Just a generally lovely type of love-anger-helplessness-angst that I love. The changing of POVs was interesting too, to slightly see the different ways they react to eachother, the same, but different. And the last lines are love.

This second chapter, on the other hand, seemed to hold much more hope from the get-go. Something about it made it seem like it would turn out better than the chapter before it. (that might've been you saying "It’s just kissing, for goodness sake" but I like to think it's the story open, haha.) A schooling-long obsession was just great, that feeling of discovery at the same time as Harry when he was reading Draco's journal. And Harry's being in control, but still the softer, smaller, more... gentle? passive? I'm not sure, but he seemed somehow.. yeah. You know what I mean. I'll just say 'the uke' for now *sweatdrop*.

Right, now to bed... probably. Yours, Olynara.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
it won't let me review for chapter 1 even though i'm pretty sure i haven't so i'l put both reviews in this review #1- I liked it even with the sad ending. On to the next chapter. and #2- loved it even better then the first one. I think you should let her post them and then you respond to the reviews when you get back. that would be better, in my opinion any way. How long are you actually going to be gone and when are you going to be back for good or at least for a while?
FancyPants-Dylan chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
I love it, thank you, thank you, LOL, I was having a shit morning and then I read this and I felt so much better.
njferrell chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I hope you post what you finish. But, seeing as you only have the 21 days, I'm sure there are other things you need to see to in that time. So, we completely understand if you can't. I like your writing...well, what I've read of it. Sorry to say, I am no fan of Harry/Snape, so I don't read that. Again sorry. No offense to you or Harry/Snape fans. It's just my personal taste. Good luck with training. I hope you like it and it fulfills all you hoped for in your wish to join. I'm sure it won't be easy there, but, try to enjoy it. Be careful, stay safe, and Kick Butt! "Always Ready! Always There!"
Nayeli chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
aww, this was so cute, and it made me so happy to read it!_

NO, you have only 21 days left thats like so little, omg it just blows my mind!:(

I will love for you to post the chapters you are completing before you go, but i guess is still good if your sister does it!:)

And i just want to let you know that i love your stories and that you are really awesome, and even when i don't read your snarry's cuz i just really can't i'm pretty sure they are awesome too, I'm going to miss you a lot*hug* wish you good luck!_
Nayeli chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
*sniff* this was so sad, it depressed me a lot, but i liked it a lot anyways, it was just awesome, good work!_
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
I loved it! I could go either way on the updating. I know that doesn't help you... I would prolly just update before you leave.
Amber Athame chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Aw well that was a sweet and sappy happy ending. And look! I read it within 24 hours of you putting it up! amazing!
MGTLN chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
well well well, that second chapter was just perfect... the things Harry said to Malfoy, ... “sometimes you say things in a way you shouldn’t"... great! well, if your sister is going to forget to post your fictions, you'd rather post them all before you leave.
jadedragon36 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Those two have loved each other for a long time it just took the Gryffindor bravery to have Harry admit it to Draco