Reviews for Mythology
Feather Lies chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
I loved this one. The docter's crush is so cute. Just like puppy love.
my pony's name is Tim chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
YAY!

Purtee!

I liked the first two, too. They were full of beautifulledness, as well. So, of course, thanks much.

PLEASE CONSIDER YET ANOTHER SEQUEL, because THESE THINGS ROCK!
doris006 chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
BRILLIANT! i think Jack should've reacted when he knew the Master's real name but other than that im enjoying your mini series of lynchpin, constant and mythology.. and i will now read your other 13 stories.. lol
darkdranzer chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
wow. i really enjoyed reading your series. i love ianto's unique family here. hopes to see more of them, maybe in the future? XD
TorchwoodFanatic chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
I REALLY LIKE YOUR FICS, LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.

-TF
sam chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
love that last line. knew the doctor would be pissed/jealous that the master was ginger!
AnnF chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
Nice story arc, hoping there is another story in this AU.

hotflower901 chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
I truly enjoyed it
Hiyami chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
Oh it was a pleasure to read them all. Ah the poor Doctor just lost his shiny new toy. And he really is smitten with Ianto to follow him round like a lost puppy while haning on to his every word s if it's the last thing he would hear. To bad Ianto refued to travel with the Doctor. Though I wonder what the Master would say to him travelling with the supposet enemy. Now that would be interesting.

Question, are you planning on continueing it? It would be nice if you did though you can leave it as it is. And yes Kelis is a doll! Absolutely love her and her anticks. The OCs are also loveable.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next (if there is a next)~
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
aw, I am sad it is over, but hopefully there will be a great story about when they decide to go traveling? That would be lovely!
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
I'd love to see what Ianto and Jack get up to on their travels - they'd probably run into one of Jack's ex-lovers on every other planet! And it occurs to me, that with the Master alive, the two Time Lords needed for crossing the Void to get Rose back *do* exist. And there's Yan for backup...and whatever kids he and Jack one day have. :)
Bewildered butterfly chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
Brilliant! I loved how this ended, is that a sequel I hear?
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
I'm still reading! I am, I am! ::Waves arms frantically:: Over here, me! I'm still reading and I'm very excited about all of this! Great job and I can't wait for more when you can get it to us!
Bewildered butterfly chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
Definitely still reading and certainly still worth it. :)
Hiyami chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
Oh it is worth it. It really is. Now that Kelis has freed his mind from its constraints, what's going to happen? Anyway, I know there's one last chapter so, will there be a sequal? One can hope can't they. And Ianto really is deserving of everything the universe has to offer (even his grandfather had said so in a different manner). Update soon~
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »