Reviews for HEALING
Debbie W chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I am sure I have commented on this story before,but just read it again. This story is so true to what I believe to be the essence of "The Matt /Kitty relationship,total,complete,endless love. What can I say...be still my heart...and their blue eyes...OMG. The looks between Matt and Kitty told the whole story of Gunsmoke, True Magic? Thanks so much for your gift.
Kris chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I have often wished that the end of that episode with Kitty asking Doc were Matt is after he and the whole town went after Bonner had not ended with Matt back at her side, rather like the sitting around the table at the Long Branch endings that they so often did.
Redzz chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LofD,

Thank You for writing such a great ATC story

This is what I would have love to have seen on the show...lol or something close to it?

They gave us no follow thru at all , but this was nice ...some true M&K...Thank You !

Deb
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Good, solid piece of writing. Looking forward to more.
HugMyMoose chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I loved this it was a really good interpretation of how it may have gone~ I can see all of them acting in such a away, I'm also glad that Matt came around
rjkelley58 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was excellent! Is the sequel done yet? :-)

Robin
hellocowboy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wonderful writing, so heartfelt. What a stroke of genius to add Frank into the story. What a nice way for the chapter to end. You could feel the love.
Dakota Kid chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
goll darn it you made me cry by the end! what a sad but also very sweet story. i can't wait for the next one!
mahc chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ah - so tender and loving. 'Swift, sure swell of his body...' That's a great line!
katinacup chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
LadyofDodge, this is a very good, well rendered epilogue to, Hostage. I love Doc's protectiveness over Kitty. I at first, was Mad at Matt, for his selfishness,but I now see it was guilt. I'm glad Frank showed up for his good friends and helped out with everything, I love Matt's REACTION to Kitty toward the ending there. ..All is well with the world.. thanks, Kat...
adpacaus chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very nice. Way to go Frank!. Thanks.