Reviews for Worlds Collide
Anonymous Bugger chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Vampire Hunters can sense the presence of vampires.
So you took Zero overboard and made him look crazy.
O.o chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
wtf?
alicejes94 chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
that was a great story though you should make a sequal to this awsome story
Love chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Those are my favorite coupels! AND SERIES 8D
KnightRie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I read this on DA first. I loved it. It was great. I will probably end up reading again. You are an amazing writer.
Annabelinda Tsuki chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I am slightly interested, and it is probably not to my advantage that I have never seen vampire knight or Avatar the Last Airbender, but they are on my list of things to watch. So, since I am slightly interested, this means I will totally keep track of this. Time to put this on my navigation bar!
Spazzfreeks chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
OMG.

Amuto, Zutara, AND Zuuki?

YOU ARE MY HERO.
Maister chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
srry for not reviewing on ur previous chapters *sweatdrops* its going good so far! when will ikuto and amu meet the ohters? update soon!
bob chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
aww zuko said he loved her and katara dosent know he likes her and he dosent know she likes him, and you love the “Jerk! Pervert!” thing alot dont you? plaese update soon i cant wait
potatoing chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
(As a warning for the later text, this is not a flame. This is a grovelling review.)

I enjoyed the last chapter immensely. However, this one, I'm not so sure. My eyes hurt. I'd LOVE to read your story through and through. I REALLY want to. But however, unless I want to ruin my eyes, I can't... so which is why I'm BEGGING you to fix the formatting of this story! Get a beta or something, or whatever. Just PLEASE fix the formatting so I can read this story! Because, so far, if I read on, I'll just be thinking, "Sheesh. What monstrous paragraphs are they gonna throw at us next...?"

Please, get a beta or something! Because I really, REALLY want to be able to read on! This has a lot of my favorite pairings, so ONEGAI! Fix the formatting!

-Kana
BobsRules chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
Oh I cant wait for the next chapter is cool how you have put like 2 shows together
SgtHydra chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
ATLA VK...

*facepalm*

Oh good lord, why did you have to make fangirls...

I'll read it, if only because I'm a fan of both...
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I like the idea that you have planned.

By the way, is this an Avatar crossover with Vampire Knights? I didn't actually watch the series but the names are familiar. I thought that might be helpful if you add that in along with the current summary that you have. Don't have to of course but it would be helpful (at least to the people that doesn't or didn't watch Vampire Knights).

I don't really like the story format. I feel that instead of making the text come out in paragraphs you can space it out a bit. It would make it easier on the eyes when I'm or any reader reads. For example, each quotes can be on a line by itself unless it was stated by someone. The quotes doesn't have to join the explanatory sentence(s) before it. I guess the same can be said for thoughts too (though they can be optional). The rest can stay the same I bet.

Keep in mind that as you are the author, you don't have to follow my suggestions, just consider them. _ Other than those points, I find that your fanfic has some good potential. Nice work.