Reviews for Betrayal
Jehilew chapter 25 . 8/9
Loved this! My heart twisted a bit for Witness, when Rogue said her goodbye, and I can't wait to read more about Rogue and Remy in the sequel. Also, yay for a bit of Charles and Lilandra! Loved seeing some of their relationship, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of that whole dynamic with Remy thrown in.
xXSatansHomicidalManiacXx chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
Oh...and now I am crying. This story was well constructed and the plot was clear. I really loved this story and I am now crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I like to see remy and logan together and in luv and strong they can beat anyone ty and please
ebonypol chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
Omg that was amazing no better words written ever! :D
Robert chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
For this to work, in the first permutation, Jean needed to be pregnant and to get away long enough for a second Rachel to be born, because the comic book Rachel is not the same person as the comic books in the 70 and 80s
Hamguy chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
"Now, if dat timeline had been allowed to continue- an' if dey hadn' blown up de world- eventually, we would have gotten t' de day I was born. Which is impossible since de professor was long dead, o' course. An' since it is de first day o' my original time, de paradox becomes a problem an' collapses.

They day you are conceived would be the first day of the timeline., There is nothing intrisinc about being in a womb the day before your birth than the day after it.
Robert chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Normally, this end of the string was a bit fuzzy and frayed due to the indistinct half-memories of very early experiences that most people retained.

That is not how memories work. When we are born we remember it. It is still in our memories. The reason that we can not access those earliest memories is that when a child learns to talk, it is like that child's brain is rewritten with a different computer code. We can only access the memories wit the second code. The memories from our infant brain coding become inaccessible One of the consequences of Asperber's Syndrome is that an Asperger can sometimes access the original code. The original code would be in the subconscious. I learned this recently.
Robby chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
The paradox in Age of Apocalypse would not collapse the day Remy was born but they day he was conceived.
MaraJade4S chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
Wonderful story! You're a wonderful writer, Valerie. You had me reading breathlessly until the last chapter. It was a nice touch that you made Remy Charles' son; now I almost wish it were cannon :) Looking forward to reading the sequels ;)
Sugahroc57 chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
Wow! Fantastic! I can't even think right now. I read this straight through and I'm still in lost for words.

Beautiful is all I have to say...

~Ru
Kaiblossom chapter 25 . 9/19/2011
Hello Valerie - I can't begin to express how much fun I have reading this story. I discovered it long ago, and reread it just now (5 years later!). I've read many of your other X-men fics but this is probably my favorite. Your talent for writing and creating/weaving the storylines and characters together still amazes me and I thank you for sharing your talent with us! Fanfiction can be such a great outlet with the right kind of writer - I hope you still enjoy reading them/writing these days! -Kai
RLS83843 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
Remember our discussions when I cowrote Something Sinister regarding taking down the portal? I just reread this story and noticed the details in this chapter. Too much of a geek am I.
Serenity Marie chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
So I'm fairly new to xmen, and more than once in my fanfiction travels, I've run across people referencing you and your stories... So I figured I'd give them a read.I certainly wasn't dissapointed here! It was so well thought out and written, I'm amazed by you and your skill.
Alisx123 - GambitRemy chapter 25 . 10/24/2010
I re-read this story every year at least. I love it - thank you for writing it. It's amazing
Crysania Fay chapter 25 . 3/13/2010
Wow! Just... wow! That was so wonderful! I didn't want to stop reading this for nothing!

I love how you played with the cannon and everything! Little Remy was so cute and sad! Got a good laugh when I realized where you were going with that. Now off to read the sequel.