Reviews for Blush
R E Z I A chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I loved it!So detailed!It makes you want a boy to do that with you..ahaha,i'm a pervert.X3 I loved this oneshot!It was too ,and very. :] Good job!Please make more stories of them!
mars494 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
"I read the end, and I was like...hoo boy, Wanda's definitely gonna respond to you, boy :) Bahhahaha!"

Hahaha, so true.

Your fics are terrific. Very cute.

:D
Daedalos chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ahahah! So cute! Great job, thank you!
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
AH! I love this! The characters were cannon and it was so sweet!
Requiem of Flames chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This was so cute! I hope they add a Host section to this site soon, I've got so many stories I want to post!

Of all the Ian x Wanda stories I've read, yours is one of my faves! Great!
December'sRose chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw, I absolutely love this! This one-shot was so cute! Ian was perfect and I loved Wanda's last line that got him to blush. It made me giggle too. Fantastic job, can't wait to see more The Host fanfics from you!

December'sRose
merielrose chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh, wow, that was... wonderful! They've needed that since... whew... a long time. Yay WandIan!
Sam's Firefly chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
yay! i found a "The Host" fic! I'm happy now. especially since this was really good and involved my FAVORITE pairing! Wanda and Ian! thank you!
callistana chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Cute. I love Ian/Wanda

I'm adding this as a favourite. x
Purple-butterflies15 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Yes! I found some Host fanfic! I just read the book too, and immediatly started looking...

I'm so fortunate that the first story I come across is such a good one! You captured the tone, setting, even the voice of the characters SO WELL. Especially with Ian, who had such great, heart stoppingly romantic lines in the book. His voice was so perfect. Thank you so much for posting this, it was such a GREAT read!
Ylfcwen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i loved it! adorable! this is one of my most favorite pairings ever and i can't get enough of it. i really hope you write more wanda/ian fluffy goodness!
Lalalalaxx chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is a fabulous one shot. :]

I really love it. You should do more fluff. It makes me smile.
loveRomance1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
oh my gosh, that was so sweet. I loved all of the sugary goodness in this story, and I think you had everyone in charater, we need more stories liked this
Euonym chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
omg, that was cute! one of my all time favorite pairings, executed beautifully
Aspen-SiredBySpike chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was really cute. Good job! If you're looking to ead Host fics, check out my C2.

Aspen