Reviews for Bowser and the Transformation of MM294
UmbreonRocks chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Lemmy is EVIL in this. O_o
Ravenclawgirl chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Hiya,

I just wanted to say thanks! Lol I had a lab report due today, and for the life of me I couldn't understand what satellite colonies are! But this really helped, and I got my lab report finished in time for class. Thanks again!

Ravenclaw_girl
Two Stooges chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Very amusing. All those long biology tangents sort of took away from it, though.

Too bad Ludwig and Iggy threw all the bacteria away. I'd like to see Bowser try again . . .
jade304 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Dang, you lost me for a little o.O

Haha, too many big words, and I'm not that far in my education yet..but anyway, besides the science stuff, a really good story.
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Hah! Just out of curiosity, are you a scientist, or did you learn that from a class. I am a PhD student in Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology and I use transformations all the time. Quite a bit of this story sounded oddly familiar ;). I enjoyed the story! Thanks!
maranic chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Nice, Awsom job Buddy. hey do you have a story that Mario play as the bad guy if you do thaen I must see it later I bet it funny. and I can see you like the Bowser and Koopaling are they your fav villins. or some thing? anyhoo Got to go.

Oh! wait thinkg you can see my new story called Mario saving Christmas if yoy want. and if you do fined mistakes just bear with me will you. If you want to read it well Bye bye.
GodOfWurstwasser chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Ah, it is obvious that this was written for an institution of education. But let's look at what matters here:

The writing style was fitting for the characters and for the scientific terms as well. Especially the German accent was awesome, it made me imagine Ludwig's voice as that of some stereotypical German scientist.

The third chapter was the perfect conclusion after the first two were somewhat tiring, yet not really boring, because of their scientific background.

I salute you!
bdun chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
way too much techno-babble in first 2 chaps. but ch. 3 was HI-LAR-I-OS!
Syzhale chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Awesome story! Very... science-like... Loved the ending.

-Sychotic
Majora999 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
ow that hurt my brains (Majora: mine to.) ow great job tho this fic was the LONGEST string of hard words i have EVER seen or even heard of it must have hard to remember so either way amazing job