Reviews for Sweeney Song Parodies!
breanna chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
i thought it was more than fantastic,it was terrific,or is my favorite song parody eva!
breanna chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
i love your stories and is it the song "monster man"?
AlexaSkylerHolmes chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
haha so funny! great story! please update soon:)
Soltice Todd lolwhat chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Favorite quotes from chapter after this because it wouldn't let me review it:

Well, duh. I'm the bestest ever.

Like librarian, and beggar, and…um…MONKEY!
Soltice Todd lolwhat chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
*types 100 and then smacks her computer* I hit 100!
eclipsestar666 chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
the song is bells of notra domb from hunchaback of notre domb idc how to spell it
Soltice Todd lolwhat chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
I DEMAND MOAR! *SPAZZES*
SwanofMischief chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
The quote is from 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' and is used in teh song 'Bells of Nore Dame' and it's reprise. -nod nod-
primadonagirl999 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
IM DYING OF LAUGHTER! HAHAHAHA
Toph94 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
“I dunno…Peru was pretty cool…It had a big jail…Hey! I met you in Peru…next to the jail…and the sign that said not to pick up hitchhikers…”

hmm. be afriad, anthony. be very, very, VERY afraid.

and this was cool! but it's sometimes hard to tell who's saying what. why not just do it like

A: “I have sailed the world…”

S: “Whoop-de-freaking do for you, kid.”

A: “From the Dardanelles…”

S: “What is a Dardanelle?”

A: “To the mountains of Peru…”

S: “And this is important because?”

That reminds me... what the hell is a Dardanelle? I know, i'll go look it up on google!

BYEE!
Toph94 chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
S: Well, if we weren’t going to hell before, we certainly are now… Is it really good?

they are going to hell times a million.

S: You scare me… -Is those below serving those up above…

L: You scare me… Everybody shaves, so there should be plenty of flavors…

they both scare me. YET I LOVE THEM.

Lol, i love you. this is a fic and two thirds! yes. because it is good. very very very good.

I have no idea where the 'Now here is a riddle...etc' thing is from, but it is SO apropreate. um... i have no idea how to spell apropreate.
Idiotwhocantthinkofapenname chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
i am so sorry that it took me so long to review!

im really sick an my head it bitching at me for just being on here right now xD

that, my friend, was halarious. You made sweeny seem like suck a spoiled child xD

OMK PHANTOM OF THE OPERA REFERANCE

thats like my favorite musical of all times

but what is fop anyway?

O_o
Tallybonker chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
Oh,oh,I know! I know! It's from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and is the song "The Bells of Notre Dame".

Anyways, favourite lines:

"O, presents! I want a new razor, and a new trunk cuz mine’s all bloodstained, and, oh! A new downstairs neighbor cuz this one’s kinda nuts and…and… A PONY!"- Sweeney Todd.

"We’ll be the only shop selling people their friends, siblings, fathers, lovers, and random acquaintances!"- Mrs. Lovett.

"Like librarian, and beggar, and…um…MONKEY!"- Sweeney Todd

And there are more, but I'll better stop writing. Write More and UPDATE!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
well I dun know what movie that is from, so.

and thsi chapter weren't very funny.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
I dunno what the song is, but update soon anyway! I'm doing a Sweeney fanfic right now and Sweeney just killed the Beadle, he can kill you too! *glares* Of course, he's in the asylum right now, but whatever...he'll get out...eventually...