Reviews for Promises Made
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 33 . 11/3/2017
I give this Story a 5/10 too many repetitive things and naruto is not even that powerful or you don't know how to make him battle. Nothing else to say other that im disappointed in almost all of the story since only about 10 chapters were good.
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 22 . 11/3/2017
Haha same retard doing stuff twice Ahhhh I don't get it and I doubt I ever will. Naruto almost lost hinata once! Why make it twice? This is worse than canon! Fool
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 21 . 11/3/2017
You turned this story from great to scum! what the Fuck? Are you retarded?
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 13 . 11/3/2017
You suck lol. Repetitive stuff like trying to capture naruto so he can be sold or experimented on. That's...boring to say the least :/ and why always drag down the protagonist? He suffered enough already it seems stupid to me having him almost die twice already and I doubt this wood stop any time soon. So again you suck.
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
You fucker! This chapter made me cry like a bitch! I hate you for that! And well the rest was beautiful! I love this story! Great job dude
brokenstrings001 chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
full of flashbacks. three chapters and still looking for naruto. the idea has merit but the present events are boring. meh
NaruHinaF chapter 33 . 6/26/2017
Can u do chapter 34? What happens next with Naruto?
QGTheEletricGawd chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
This chapter seems like an episode of 24 when David divorced sherry
Guest chapter 33 . 1/13/2017
PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON
naruobsessed chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
please finish this, there may be problems but nobody is perfect and I would really like to see this story through
moka1023 chapter 33 . 10/27/2016
This is an awesome story. Even though it doesn't seem that it will be finished I have recommended my friends read it. you've done a great job. Thanks for sharing.
moka1023 chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
I really enjoy this story. It is very well written, in keeping with the time it is set in and is keeping me guessing. I. truly enjoy your writing and am going to check out some of your other stories. Keep doing what you're doing.. It's awesome.
LordGraygem chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
Excellent story, with great pacing and plot. Unfortunate that the author seems to have abandoned it (and his other as well), hope he's alright.
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
very vague, you almost did not gave away any information. and that made me curious as hell...
covain chapter 33 . 6/2/2015
Is anymore of this going to be written