Reviews for Scar Tissue
I do hope you continue this amazing fic soon, there's not too long to go and I'm still silently cheering for you to one day come back to this 3 I don't mind how long it takes to end, i'll be looking forward to it everyday :3
RoxasAlexi19 chapter 15 . 2/16
This was very interesting, to say the least. I hope you update soon!
SafiraFlame chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Omg I silently cried without knowing whilst reading this, your works leave such an impact on me, and i love you so much for that 3
Nathanel chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Absolutely love this story. Hope Mariku fails in his plans to kill Ryou. (I like drama and dark endings.)
Keep up the good work.
TheMoonlightphoenix chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
wow! your story is amazing in a beautifully twisted way i haven't been able to stop reading (which almost got me in trouble while reading it on my kindle under the desk in college but oh well) i really hope you update soon :D

Moonlight X
bwineylion chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I love your story! BTW, does ryou have acrotomophilia?
bwineylion chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Holy sh*t! That is some morbid stuff. I don't normally cuss, but the level of thought in here is crazy scary. Total 5 star piece! Absolutely amazing, disturbing and thought provoking. I love your work!
Sebastian chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
I hope you write more soon "
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
please stop writing this utter abomination, this is one of the worst things I've ever seen, I am actually gagging reading this, please stop you are sick
TheMysticWonder chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my goodness did you draw that picture?
NightingaleNightThief chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
I loved it. So much. I can't wait for the next chapter!
GayBabies chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Thanks So much for updating! I'm really looking forward for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon!
nihao.muse chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
It's hard to even know what to put in this review, since there's so much I loved and could comment on... Well, now we know Ryou's always been a freak. It was an interesting deviation from Mariku's perspective. I thought the smut was great, honestly. And this line killed me: "I hope Malik can feel it while I fuck you." It took me awhile to recover from that and keep reading. I look forward to the rest of the story!
GayBabies chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Please update soon! I usually hate deathshipping but this is really good! I can't wait till the next chapter comes up. So please make it soon
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
sobs tears of joy because its been three years and this is one of the best deathshipping fics of this nature out there