Reviews for Resignation
lmill123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved this, just wish that you would do a follow-up. It always gets me how everyone puts Tony down as a dumb jock. No one seems to ask themselves if Tony was so dumb then how did he become one of the youngest detectives to receive a gold shield. You have to be good at your job and also have the education.
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
wish ziva had stayed in israel or something.
this was nice, though would be even better with..i don't know...
another story with tony in the "dark side"(fbi) and/or when he comes back.
Madances chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Good job. Tracy
Lillz chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
rofl! i was actually stunned at the thought of Tony joining "The Dark Side", and then you go and make me crak up with that "cross dressing" comment! how do you do that? not that i'm complaining

ace!
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
great story! i think this possibility could really work. i personally just can't see tony working on a boat. well, we'll have to wait... hope to see more from you soon!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I like that reaction - it works.

Good chapter.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Good one.

I'd like to see you run with this one if you are so inclined.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I liked this a lot and Gibbs reaction to the news (both from Tony and Fornell). I'm glad Gibbs is planning on getting Tony back and yup, telling Abby will be difficult.
Richefic chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Of course Gibbs already knew .. He's Gibbs. LOL. Liked this very much. Any chance of a story of Tony working a case with the FBI and having to interact with Gibbs new team? Oh, the possibilities!
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 6/8/2008

I would like to see how he breaks it to Abby! (Hint hint.)

Great job!
donutsweeper chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
:) I bet Fornell was surprised! By both Tony's and Gibbs' reactions! He probably thought Gibbs wouldn't react well at all to the news!
bethellie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ooh good, I'm glad Gibbs reaction was not what Tony expected.