Reviews for 51 Ways to Annoy Murtagh
Inherifan1 chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
This is so funny can I do number 33 please
Amanda chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
I love this so far! it has me in stiches!
Cheshire-cat-ways chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omgsh i swear I'm dying of laughter XDDD please write more!
Guinevere137 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
3 this story!
nope5689 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
this story is soooo funny
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
oh if you are doing more I would like to...lets see...I dont remember if this one was on the list or not but...replace all his clothig withe ...well basicly any girl thing...you can choose my name if you plan to put me in...but Rose would work fine...(Hint, hint, wink, wink!)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
OH MY GOD! Hilarious! I wonder if this would work on my cousin?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
OMG! I'm...just...oh gosh...no words to discribe it...just plain out funny!
LOL!
murtxgh chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
AWESOME! Murty is my fav character, but when it comes to annoying him, I AM RELENTLESS! MAKE HIM GO CRAZY! SNAP HIM! BREAK HIM! MUAHAHAHAHA!
A Changing Persona chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Lol this is hilarious

The moment i read th title i was hooked

I think i might make a utube video about this with my buds :p
Murtagh fan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I just thought you might like to incorporate this list in with yours it is very funny Okay, if you’re obsessed with Murtagh (as in lovey dovey), DO NOT READ THIS. (Unless of course you think that Murtagh will fall in love ‘cause of reverse psychology or something like that.) If you’re bored and want to have a few laughs, (or maniacal cackling in Galbatorix’s case) then by all means read this.

The original “51 Ways to Annoy Murtagh” can be found here: ?idfans/fun/51

51 MORE Ways to Annoy Murtagh

1. Go up to Galbatorix and suggest that Murtagh’s punishment for letting Eragon escape should be...a swirly!

2. Keep asking how Nasuada is.

3. Set his fangirls on him and laugh evilly as he runs away frantically.

4. Tell Galbatorix that Murtagh has been giving him “the look”.

5. If he tells you his father is Morzan, laugh and say, “Yeah, and I am a pretty little butterfly!” Then twit around and flutter your hands around a little for emphasis.

6. Whenever you’ve started a conversation with him, suddenly turn white and make your eyes bug out. Then when he asks what’s wrong, whisper dramatically that there’s a whole army of the Varden right behind him. If he whips around to try to see them, say, “Haha! I got you!” and run away quickly.

7. If he chases you after #6, go to Galbatorix and tell him that his strongest warrior has gone mad and thinks he sees the Varden everywhere.

8. Keep calling him Han Solo and ask if he’s seen Luke Skywalker lately.

9. If after #8 he looks at you bewildered, wink and say, “Oh yeah...you’re Murtagh,” and tap your nose knowingly. (like that guy in that place)

10. Keep singing (to the tune of “99 Bottles of Beer”) “51 ways to annoy Murtagh some more...51 ways to annoy...you complete one way and laugh at him a lot...50 ways to annoy Murtagh some more!...”

11. Whenever you see him, exclaim, “By Islanzadi’s pointy ears!” Then pretend to faint.

12. If he asks you why you just did that (in #11) ask, “...Huh? Where...where am I? Who are you? Wait, who am I?” Then see how he reacts to this.

13. Say something random, like, “You have hair.”

14. Tell him Angela has predicted he’s going to die in one day.

15. Get a straw-stuffed doll, go up to him and claim it’s a voodoo doll, and then stab the doll a couple of times with a knife.

16. Tell everyone solemnly how Murtagh has died. Watch whenever Murtagh enters a room full of people and see if they all faint from seeing a ghost.

17. Ask (very, very loudly) him if he’s been taking a bath lately. Make sure you do this near at least ten other people.

18. Steal Thorn and pretend to be him for a while, though in a mocking way.

19. Dress up as Morzan and go up to him. Then say, “Murtagh, I am your father.”

20. If you catch him in public, immediately go up to him and slap him. HARD. See the rumors fly.

21. Post a “Kick Me” sign to his back. Then parade him up and down the streets and see if anyone kicks him.

22. If no one kicks him in #21, then go up to him yourself and kick him. (You could’ve done this without the sign, but with it you have an excuse)

23. Drench his...um...underwear in meat and put it back in his wardrobe (with tongs). Then ACCIDENTALLY let the dogs run wild in Galbatorix’s palace and watch the feasting begin.

24. If he gets mad at you, as he undoubtedly will, laugh and say, “Aw...does the baby want his bottle?”

25. Put in ad in the newspaper (or give it to the...um...herald...) saying, “Win a date with Murtagh!” Then show the ad to him and see how he reacts.

26. Spread the rumor around that Murtagh’s favorite book is Gone with the Wind.

27. If a girl shows interest in him, say, “Oh, yeah, Murtagh is great. We’re all pleased with his progress ever since the madhouse decided to let him live by himself again.”

28. Convince Galbatorix to let you take Murtagh as your bodyguard. Then afterwards, keep pointing at a random person and say, “That’s the one! GET HIM!”

29. When Murtagh attacks the random person in #28, and inevitably gets thrown in jail, sigh, shake your head, and say, “That’s it, Murtagh. I’m not spending any more bail money on you.” Watch him roar in rage and try to attack you through the bars.

30. Keep following Murtagh around, singing of how he’s hypothetically brave in the face of hypothetical danger.

31. Sign him up for Alagaesian Idol.

32. Go up to Galbatorix and tell him that Murtagh called him fat, crazy, insane, stupid, Neanderthal, and any other insult you care to throw at him. Watch Galbatorix call Murtagh in for another round of swirly time.

33. Scream, “Murtagh! What would your mother say?” whenever he’s in a marketplace or something like that. People will undoubtedly turn around and stare at him, making him very, very uncomfortable and you very, very mean. Good job, you!

34. Tell everyone how he cried for two days straight when Bambi’s mother died.

35. Write him creepy notes in blood (or red paint) saying, “DIE!” all over it.

36. In relation to #35, see if he gets freaked out and starts hiring bodyguards.

37. Burst into his room unannounced.

38. Tell him Eragon is a hottie and see if he gets insulted.

39. Tell him that Nasuada loves him.

40. See if he tries to marry her after #39.

41. Laugh evilly whenever he enters a room that you’re in. Then suddenly pretend to notice him and stop quickly. For good measure, cough awkwardly and say, “Oh...hello...Murtagh...I was...just...thinking...of you...”

42. Tell him Thorn ran away with Saphira.

43. If he can’t stand anymore of all the annoyance and curses at you, cry loudly and say that you always thought he was your friend.

44. Steal Zar’roc. Then throw it at Eragon and claim that Eragon stole it.

45. See if Eragon and Murtagh clash in another epic battle after #44. While you’re at it, play the Star Wars theme music.

46. Keep buying him pink things and say something like, “Isn’t it just adorable! When I saw this hair bow, I just knew you would love it!”

47. Bake him cookies, but instead of chocolate chips, use laxatives.

48. Keep talking to him as if he’s three.

49. When he turns nineteen, switch his candles around so it reads ninety-one.

50. Whenever the two of you are in public, point to his scar and say loudly, “Yeah, Murtagh got that when he was dancing the ballet and fell on his own sword.”

51. Whenever he tries to attack you (which he WILL), call the guards on him and say, “SWIRLY TIME!” See how he reacts to this.
MURTAGH FAN chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
IS THE REST OF THE STORY ON 51 MORE WAYS TO ANNOY MURTAGH BECAUSE I CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST OF IT:)
murtagh fan chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO SAY THE FUNNIEST IN THE WHOLE THING SO FAR WAS WHEN THEY TOLD ERAGON AND ABOUT MURTAGH "CRUSH". HIS REACTION WAS FRIGGIN PERFECT. HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF ? :)
Murtagh fan chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
I am a huge murtagh fan and even I find this hilarious and am even thinking about trying some of these on my two sisters thanks for the list although you do have to feel kinda sorry for him...kinda:)