Reviews for There is No One Left to Protect Me, No One to Care
singingcaro chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
I know it may be very long before you read this, but I just wanted to tell you I'm very sorry you have all those problems. Even though I find your story fantastic, I would completely understand if you decided to stop writing, because I know I wouldn't have been able to. I really admire you. I will pray for you to get better.

Hugs, Caroline )
makoto-gerou chapter 12 . 10/31/2011

Just please shut up

I don't think that spelling mistakes are bad andso on. You're a wonderful writer so please update Asap i am Looping forward it. t,T my iPad is Messing up all Things i Write sry.

I am under the written Name on

Greetings Mia
Dinise chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
I hope you come back and do more with this story

please update soon
OliveAndPeaz chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
I think your work is amazing. My friend is also caught in rumors like this one. I know I hate it when I am the one getting talked about. A new one spred just the week saying that I am bi. I'm not saying being bi is wrong like most people do, because half my friends are bi/lez. if you need someone to talk to, PM me.

bella and edward cullen chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Keep writing this story!
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
Dude! Update!
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
I love it, please keep going!
xXLove Me xx Hate MeXx chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
I dont think you are a terrible writer ai think you are a great writer! My Grandpa is also in the hospitle, heck there were rumors I was going to commit suicide! More? I lost half my friends to that! So if you want to talk to me about it just e-mail me. If you want,so people dont think your a terrible writer theyll think WERE terrible writerS, I could give you some ideas!1

shannon whitlock mcCarty mason
Clazberry chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
please please please please finish the story it is amazing and i like this type of rosalie as well. She is awsum and so caring. Also i want to now if Bella and edward will get together. I hope you do finish it i know it has been awhile since you bin on this story but it is fantsastic. The writing is fantastic as well don't listen to the other nasty reviews.

If you read this would you mind checking out my story Up's and Down's and What if.

FROM bubblesdabubbles
xBlownxAwayx chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
Whoever told you to fuck off can suck it. You are a very talented writer and I totally get the not being able to update thing. Keep going, I really love this story.

black rose a.k.a jane chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
please keep righting

love the story so far
mysteriousxkitten chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
I don't think your writing is bad! That anonymous reviewer is a wuss if they are doing that!OH! And don't listen to rumors, they are good for nothing, and the people that start them make them up so they can feel superior and in the long run they will have it happen to them or 10 years from now they will be no where in life and feel so bad so don't listen to them. You sound like you're more kinder and higher then them and they are just scared 'cause they're jealous you're so confident. I think that you sound very confident if you are wondering 'cause in all your A/N's you aren't afraid to put anything out there and you sound like someone that is totally cool.

Sorry if that was a bit random:P

iole01 chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
OH please please please please please please please please please continue!
iole01 chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
Omg, poor Rose! Oh I cant wait for Bella to wake and also for Edward to join the story!
iole01 chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
Honestly people! DOnt insult other stories! For crying out loud, if you dont like it then just dont read it instead of putting others down! Or better yet; SHUT THE HELL UP! I hate people ho just destroy others confidence! Especially when the story is actually awesome!

Sorry, I need to write that! Its nothing against you, I just get soo severly annoyed when people insult stories, I think your story is amazing so please do not doubt yourself!