Reviews for Return of the Cat Boy
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 6 . 7/10
i like this but I'm no lazy to come up with ideas sooo... *.*
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 5/23
I'm rather impressed at the devious trick. Very nice execution.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 5/21
Keeping humor up even during romance scenes? Good move author, good move.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 5/18
Ah, it is too adorably delicious
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 5/18
Ah, this chapter made me laugh so hard from beginning to authors notes! If nothing else, thank you for this fine, adorable anticipatory chapter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 5/18
I'm very pleased at the way you are able to balance realistic canon in your story. Many works in this fandom get off-track with romance, but you have been doing a solid job not only keeping everyone relatively in-character, but providing very amusing commentary as well.
valerie chapter 11 . 5/11
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your story you should make another one
Shining like a Pimkage chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I love you Author! You ship Amuto & GaaraxOc! Do you own a unicorn TOO?
Aikochan 123 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Lol lol lol when Ikuto said Itadakimasu! I died laughing. Then somehow woke up and wrote this review! XD again, great chapter!
Aikochan 123 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Amu thought it was a dream.. " that is just so her. But great chapppie anyway!
Aikochan 123 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Aww.. Miki and Yoru are like the miniature version of Amu and Ikuto!
AliceKat chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
oh mi glob .-. I knew since the baggy t-shirt .-. Iku-chan is so evil and awesome and funny! errr... I don't know if I should read the sequel... if it's even out yet... if it's already out, then i'm either skiping or speed reading through THOSE parts... .-. this story was awesome!
AliceKat chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
lol! I was a BIT shocked he cussed... but I loved amu's response :) or erm responses
AliceKat chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
...what button? I KIND OF figured she'd change the time... I thought ikuto locked the cat in the bathroom or something -shrugs- I was realllly hoping she'd win!
AliceKat chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I thought she was gonna use catnip... -shrugs- lol! the last thing about the closet was hilarious! o mi glob... I spelled hilarious right!