Reviews for October
Scarlett Siren chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Epic. I wish the last chapter was longer, hehe :) Loved this story, about to read the sequel - I can't wait xx
Mindy7952 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
so fricken awesome i love it!:) u have to make a sequal 2 this! its awesome!
Deathsfangirl chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
wow i can relate to October, she is very cool. And i love how this story turned out, it was hard to stop reading it. Can't wait for t the sequel!
VampyBells chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
omg! i really really liked this story
Deathra-horrorlover chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
WO! A SEQUAL!
Xyris chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
Hey there, Megan (or Returning Moon, whichever you'd prefer _).

Very good job with your first story, I was genuinely impressed. It was a refreshing change how you were able to introduce a character with such heavy emotional baggage (not to mention spunk) into the Elm Street fold. How the ice was eventually able to thaw as she warms up to Mylo was as endearing as it was believable. Plus, the very gloomy ending you left for October's bedridden state stays in step with a lot of the Nightmare novel endings I've come to read over the years. Bravo!

Suggestions? Well, since your entire story - from beginning to end - is available to readers in its entirety in your tenth installment, it might be a good idea to delete the previous nine. It saves moderators a huge headache. Also, be sure and run spellchecks regularly prior to posting, as I was able to find quite a few errors along the way (i.e. such words as 'frightened' and 'furiously'). Also, more detail as to what October looks like might help readers relate a bit more to what is obviously a very interesting character. October Blackshear? Sounds like a Norse name! :p

That's basically my spiel though. Great job with the writing, and I look forward to reading that sequel!

Jon/Xyris
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
The last few chapters have been good to read, the idea you have of October's power is good too. Just watch your spelling as there were a few spelling mistakes, just re-read after you have finished each chapter.
Deathra-horrorlover chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
WO! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

IM SUGAR HIGH!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Deathra-horrorlover chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
this is a really cool story. i hope to see it updated very soon
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Awesome job. I love the start. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Good start and such an interesting name for a character. You should perhaps give some detail in later chapters on how October got to know about Freddy...etc. Anyway, good work.