Reviews for Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
albagaro chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I don't lose the hope you go on this story. I love it! Please! up soon!
Deb1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
I started reading this a while ago, but didn't finish. I got back to it today and Wow! So well written. Detail is precise and your descriptions of what each character is thinking and feeling is spot on. But alas, it is not finished. I do hope that you will be getting back to this story soon. I am intrigued by the direction this is taking and want to know how you are going to resolve this. Here's hoping you will finish soon. If not, thanks for a great read anyway.
PandoraSilk chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Oh, this kid is going to give his parent's more gray hairs!

I can't wait to find out who is messing with his head.
PandoraSilk chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Oh sneaky Indy. He put something in Mutt's water?

Poor kid, I hope that they find a solution to this and soon. Before the poor kid goes insane!
PandoraSilk chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Is this poor kid ever going to get a break. It almost sounds like he's on hallucinogenic drugs or something. Something is not right, that's for sure.
PandoraSilk chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Poor Mutt. Is Colin really just a figment of Mutt's imagination, or is their more to this story.

Hmm, why do I have a feeling that Susan is going to be involved in all of this somehow.
PandoraSilk chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Oh my God! He's going to get hit by a car again! Yikes! This story is great!
PandoraSilk chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Oh, this is getting very intriguing. Is Colin really alive. Hm.

Poor Mutt. He must be very confused.
PandoraSilk chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Oh my! Poor Mutt. I do hope he makes a full recovery. I think that it's so sweet that Indy is sticking right by his son's hospital bed, and acting just like a worried father.
PandoraSilk chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Wow! I hope that Mutt's going to be okay. I bet he'll end up with Susan in the end or something. Hee hee! It kind of sounds like Indy and Marion's relationship.
Icebox081979 chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Thank you for posting! Update soon!
chalicity chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
WOW this is so crazy! poor mutt; can't wait to see what happens!
StrightEdgeCmPunksGirl chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
i loved it update when you can and keep up the good writing
albagaro chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
It's awsome! I really love your story! It got all! Please, please. I need the next chapter xD
fanny-44 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008