Reviews for Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

MORE.

Please? XD

x
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw my poor mutt! up asap
ThinkingLady-Marethiel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Superb... 'nuff said. No that's not quite right, either... GET THE NEXT INSTALLMENT UP!

NOW, 'nuff said.

ThinkingLady
Saragorni chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Okay, you have to put out another chapter soon! That was brilliant. The characters are alive, 3 dimensional and I can see them moving/interacting with clarity. The writing style and story telling method are fantastic. Please don't leave me hanging!
K chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
keep writing! good stuff
Polly chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is a brilliant beginning! Part of me really wanted to know what *would* have happened if Mutt had made it safely home but the wonderful trauma of a car crash and the creepy mystery of 'Colin' totally make up for it! I'm eagerly looking out for the next part.
missyme89 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
loved it:)it really caught my attention and i can't wait to read more:)please update soon
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ah! This is going to be brilliant.

This is quality writing- I love the way that you have introduced the Indy who we know and love and we haven't even met him yet. And Mutt is so well written. Might he like Susan just a little bit? :D

Looking forward to reading more,

Thanks for sharing.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh, this looks INTERESTING
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
AH! NO! NOT MUTT! Well, that was a brilliant start. I love your writing style. I'm glad you said that there will be OC's, but that it won't take the stage. THANK YOU! Well, I really like this fic so far, and I hope you'll update soon!
Skye21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I've been lurking around the Indiana community praying for some good Mutt work and I HAVE FOUND IT. You have an intriguing set up and your summary has me very curious to see more. Please don't keep us waiting too long!

Best!