Reviews for Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
Jan-AQ chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
Wow, awesome! Great story so far! Good job. I'll be watching for an update!
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
Wow. Poor Mutt! This is scary and wow... either he's crazy or Collin is dead and alive, and that's terrifying.
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Ah! Wow! Great cliffhanger and suspense!
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Great story so far! Awesome.
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Ahh! What a cliffhanger! Wonderful job on building the suspense!
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Woah! Scary scary! But awesomely written! Good job! I hope that Indy will help his son with this scary happening!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh no! Poor Mutt! Great start!
rochesters chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
Excellent plot and character development!
crazylilblondie chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
O love this story, it is utterly amazing. but I am confused by the author's note: is it done? Because if it is, I will do something that will most likely include a bull whip. There is NO WAY this could be done. Is there?
Streetwise chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
Haha. I loved Mutt's little interaction with Dr. Everett. Psychologists are such smug assholes. Granted, I AM studying to become one-but I still hate 'em. I'm cheering for Mutt in whatever mind games may be engaged in within the course of this story.

'Lo there. Found this story a day or so ago and I kinda sorta love it. It's vibrant and alive and, to be frank, wonderful. The OCs, rather than dominating and distorting the story, bring it to life with their interesting personalities and interactions with Mutt.

Susan-I think I like her. In a, you know, hateful sort of way. I've been thinking on her reaction to Mutt trying to talk to her. I don't think she ran away because she was being a drama queen. Given her statement, "Is that all?" I think that she might have somehow felt responsible for Mutt's accident, or perhaps was afraid he would try to blame her. Or, thinking on this chapter, she was the photographer in Bishop's Square. Which would be... interesting. Mutt did mention that his name was written in an elegant and beautiful calligraphy. Susan seems like she would know that sort of thing.

Chloe, since we know she's interested in photography, would be a 'suspect', I suppose, but I don't know that it fits her personality. I don't recall any odd behavior on her part when she was around Mutt, which she probably would have shown.

Marion mentioned that Mutt used to see Colin all the time when he was younger. That suggests that maybe this 'ability' is innate and it's just now coming to its full. Or, possibly, Colin has always been trying to contact Mutt and just now the message is broadcasting loud and clear. At the same time, I don't know if Colin wants to be found. He never really stays to chat and I don't think he'd deliberately lead Mutt into traffic to be injured or worse. Then again, I just watched Dreamcatcher, in which something similar happened, so maybe Colin knows something we don't.

Anyhow, I can't tell you how pleased I am with this story. I've been on a horror kick for probably a year now, but it's so hard find anything good-and even though this isn't technically horror... it's sort of scary in a lot of ways. I'm taking notes. Aside from that, I'm just glad to find a well-written and interesting bit of fanfiction. It's a rarity these days, you know.

So then, I hope to see the next chapter soon! This is probably one of the better stories on this site. :)
rylee chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
okay u have to update this story. I love it. I hope that indy and mutt make up.
Gala000085 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Yay! Super chapter!
pokerfacejones chapter 9 . 10/8/2008
ah, i been waiting for this for a long time. thanks for updating! great cliff hanging end.
Writing Destiny chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
Wow! good chapter can't wait for more!
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
Hurry! Next chapter please! I can't wait! Poor Mutt...
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »