Reviews for Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
albagaro chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
I was waiting for this chapter! Great job! I love your story, it's very interesting! Please, continue it!
ThinkingLady-Marethiel chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
Yepper... this is the writer that makes me friggin' nuts... the one that leaves me hanging every single, goshdarned time.

Must be pretty good,though; I keep coming back to read. LOL

BEAUTIFUL job! Thanks! Looking forward to 10!

THinkingLady
Kat1021 chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Great job!
MontyPythonFan chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Way Hey! Updates kick ass :-D

Jess x
Skye21 chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
So glad to see you back! Great chapter, I feel like we're really progressing toward a really cool conclusion. Keep it up!
Helen Bache chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
yay! updated! update ASAP DANGIT!
Skye5 chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
I really miss this story :( did you run into a road block? Just wanted to let you know you still have some readers; i'm dying to read the rest of this!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
Ooh, very trippy story! Ah well, I'm in for the long haul ;)

Can't wait for more!
MusicNinja chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
Curse it, this is the best shit I've read in a long time. I am dying to know what happens. UPDATE POR FAVOR!
MusicNinja chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Ack! Too good! Jesus chirst, you know how to make a cliffie! Fortunately, I still got a chapter to go before i have to wait like everyone else. And I will be waiting.
MusicNinja chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
This is so good, it made me yell at the computer. You, my friend, are a literary bad ass
MusicNinja chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Stop huanting Mutt! Stupid Spector! Great work.
MusicNinja chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
That's some good stuff. I don't care about the . Actually, we haven't seen enough legitamet (lucas/spielburg) Mutt action to know how he'd react in these situations so technically most everything is OCey sort of. I don't know. Anyway, great read. Loved it. The "you got a little something" reminded me of the Raiders scene where Marion asks Indy "where doesn't it hurt?" and kisses him.
MusicNinja chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
So sweet. Aww, poor Mutt. Yeah, I'm gonna review every chapter. So good. So very awesome.
MusicNinja chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Oh, this is happy reading. Excellent dialoge and storytelling make me very happy.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »