Reviews for Animal I Have Become
This account is void1233 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I love this story! Please, please, PLEASE finish it! I don't think I can take the wait!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
So what happens next?
TheSneakyHobo chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
this is a brilliant story ! ! ! please update soon ! ! !
iNuQTpIe chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Oh, this is so good! I wish you would continue it! [[
Danton chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Soon will elapse a whole year since you last updated. Will you ever continue it? Your writing style is good and I would like to read more Inuyasha chapter from you :)
Danton chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
We're still waiting :)
Jamasunda chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
D I went like "oh, FUDGE." When I saw there weren't more chapters to this _ I hope you will update soon :D
Danton55 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Hello!

This is a very interesting story, and I hope you will continue it. I really-really would like to read the next chapter! :)
Glumly chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
long yet grabbed my heart
Glumly chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
short yet grabbed my attention
Dogdemon1577 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Tear-jerking.
Dogdemon1577 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Heart-ripping.
JazzyFizzleMaNizzle chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Fuck, I never get any alerts these days. What's up, girlie?

You sure do know how to torment one's feelings! I just wanna cuddle with Inuyasha in this story!
Bennu chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Good song choices - Evanescence and Linkin Park.

The energy between Kagome and Inuyasha reminds me of when they first met in the manga/series. Kagome carefree, Inuyasha wary.

You used a nice variety of description to help us see what was going on. I agree, it's movie-written.
Bennu chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Short prologue, long-winded words of fair description. You know how to make a reader feel the tingles of a story. Depending on the reader, of course. Planning on selling any books soon?

Yeah, I can see where this is going; Inuyasha's not gonna be a complete animal-mind set half-demon at all. Matter of fact, he isn't. I can see that.