Reviews for She's Royal
tammgrogan chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
This is a WONDERFUL STORY!
I 100% love it,
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 20 . 10/22/2017
Thank you for sharing this story with us! It's pretty unique and wonderful.
I'm going to read more of what you wrote in the past. After that latest contest entry of yours, everybody is excited for you to make a comeback and keep writing for this fandom again! Unless you're working on some OFs and thinking about publications, then you need to let us know!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
This story is so good and so well done, I'm a shitty reviewer, since stopping to review means stopping from reading and that is rarely an option. But it's really necessary to express how much I love these characters!
Edward is like Anakin Skywalker, afraid of the future hurting his woman, turning to the darkside to prevent it from happening, but fulfilling his own prophecy through his fears...ugh...I wanna throttle them all!
Lol - but I'm sure you already found a way to get them together again! Xox
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I like this "almost" , ships in the night passing, type of first not-meeting :)
You come highly recommended and although your very first fic sat on my kindle library for ages now, your latest contribution to the AoE contest brought a wave of fangirling commotion to the fandom! I loved your entry! I had a couple of laughs and lots of giggles while reading!
I hope you're back! I know for sure you'd make a lot of people happy! Maybe, if that train hasn't left the station yet, pick up some loose ends?
Now back to this here...see you later :)
twirob chapter 20 . 9/26/2017
thanks for sharing this AMAZING! little story with us ;D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2017
"Red blooded American guy on holiday."
No red blooded American calls a vacation a holiday
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
i love this story truly i do
Tan r chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
I'm so sad this finished :(

One of the best stories I've ever read. And I'm a very critical and picky reader. Thank you so much for this great story. Truly amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
I'm allowing the "shaved" ice comment, because Bella isn't local. It's "shave ice." lol

Nalani speaking in his head. "I know this is new for you." Like it's normal for everyone else?

Hmmm...not sure how I feel about the supernatural aspect of this story.

And THIS in the summary: "But when their meeting is ruined by unforeseen circumstances, will Alice set things right again?"

We're 4 chapters in and they've met and this "mystery" is already solved. Heck, two chapters in and they met, and it had nothing to do with Alice after all (except the getting to Hawaii in the first place).

I'll give it more of a chance to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
Please don't put author's notes in the body of the story. Why? Why does anyone do that? It takes you out of the story.

Wonder why anyone would wait for a parking space when there are SCORES of other cars waiting. A "score" is 20. So, there would be at least 40 other cars waiting for a parking spot. Why would anyone want to do that?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
The underlines/italics are completely unnecessary and make this story difficult to read.

"eachother" is not a word. It should be "each other."

And I'm confused...is Angela or is Bella the one regretting allowing Ben to tag along? Bella is written in first person ("I" and "me").

"How could I refuse Angela anything? But after just one day of our vacation here, she was regretting letting him tag along."

That sounds like Angela being regretful.

Otherwise, it sounds intriguing so far.
ficfangirl chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing!
Sadseven21 chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
All of the chapter notes are so distracting. The frustrating part is, most of those notes could be worked into the story with just a few sentences. I like your fics, but I feel like good writing should stand for itself without a need for notes of clarification.
lmc123 chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
This was an interesting take on the story... really liked your bella and edward
2,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »