Reviews for She's Royal
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Now they're noticing little things. And misinterpreting them a little. Which they quickly sort out. Alice is keeping her fingers crossed that the girl Edward is seeing is the one she brought him to Hawaii to meet. The girl has good intentions. But she really, really needs to stop trying to run everyone's lives. Edward should introduce Bella to Nalani if she wants some real Hawaiian legend type stuff. Like the 'gifts' some of the natives have. And like the one Edward has. Alice is probably screaming loudly about now because Edward is not doing what she wants.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Certainly looks like they're going to do very well together. He is ditching his sister to spend time with Bella. Though when Alice finds out who this girl is it will be okay. And Edward is having things happen that never have before. Lani told him Bella was very significant in his life. And Angela is all for them being together, as long as Bella's careful.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Emmett's interfering. Alice thinks she knows everything. Edward isn't going to stand a chance trying to get together with Bella. Unless Alice sees her as the girl in her vision. Which she will if Bella will ever stay in the room long enough.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
It's a start. And of course Emmett ruins the moment. If not it would be Alice.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Edward didn't need Alice to find Bella after all.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Interesting possibilities.
tracylynne chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
Absolutely Wonderful!
seymourblogger chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
I like it and I find it very dense when it doesn't need to be. I skipped a lot. I never skip anything in Last Rites.
seymourblogger chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
I'm almost finished. The entire story I am reading from the POV of how you grow as a writer. Of course it's full of plot stuff at the end and rushing exciting. Last Rites was the first one of your I read and I find it so superior that it's almost as if written by someone else. Not a false note in it, unlike this one. I am amazed at how you did it.
muffinmom chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
Loved it!
Jaygm chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
Excellent story. Lots of drama and plenty of things to think deeply on throughout. Well worth the read. Thoroughly enjoyed.
JenMasenCullen chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
One of. The best I've read!
kneon chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
Wonderful story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
Wonderful chapter! And, a more wonderful story than I realized at first. Though in some ways I have found it conceptually hard to follow, and have much appreciated your author's notes of explanation to that end, I have also come to notice that the relational truths you're dealing with are quite significantly profound, and inspirational. Maybe your words are just speaking to me at the moment; who is to say? But, it takes one to know one. Thank you for having this out there for me to read. :)
2,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »