Reviews for She's Royal
topaz eyes 02 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Aw, Edward and Bella met ) "Al...short for Albino." haha Emmett makes me laugh. Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Alexialexy chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
that is such a good way for them to meet.
BITTENEV chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
LOVE IT! I'm so glad they met at the end of the last chapter! Emmett and Jasper crack me up, Can't wait to see what happens next!
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
hey girlie great chapter email me sometime i miss ya
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
aw! :D
Reneesme chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME...BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ME...I WANT TO SEE THEM HOOKED UP SOON(AS IN LIKE THE BOOK U KNOW)
chalkoutlines chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
cute chapter! i'm really liking this story.. can't wait for the update!
cuddles180 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
EXCELLENT CHAPTER

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
This was an awesome chapter. You make me jealous that you got to see Hawaii still. I loved them jumping from the cliff... so exciting and moving. I'll be updating the story tomorrow too, so be ready to trade.
yenafer chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yeah! Great chapter, Edward picked the 'correct' destination! Alice will be so happy! I really like that she was bold enough to go over to him and help. Just what Edward needs! Can't wait for more...

That picture is beautiful too, thanks for sharing.

(who knows? at twilighted)
dlhk chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yeah! That was awesome, what a way to meet! I loved that chapter. I seriously need more, though. I'm going through withdrawl from all your stories.
hot 101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yea! -get's up and does happy dance- they finally met!.Psh, I type that like it's taken them SO long to meet the chapter!.Update soon please.
andiewuzherre chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Aw! I love it!
AshFF chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
WOO HOO THEY FINALLY MET!
danixdigsxmetal chapter 2 . 6/11/2008