Reviews for She's Royal
Carden88 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Interesting 'meet-cute'. I'm ready for more! :)
Carden88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Really cute beginning.
BellaLandaeta chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I really like this story! Please update when you can. D
tophat1918 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
i like this a lot since i'm really pale like Edward and i burn very easily.
dallasmeetsjersey chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
THAT was classic. go bella! i never would have guessed that was coming haha.
smilelikeacullen chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I loved this chapter, what a wonderful way for them to meet, very poetic in a way, a life threating scary thing, and bella saved edward, i love it! Can't wait for you to update!
Thissiteislame chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
You seriously have a talent for writing. Wow. I can't wait for this to be updated!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Can't wait for more.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Great chapter!
neeshanox chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
that was soo CUTE.

I loved it. Another chapter please?
doreansmomma chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
LOL..."And another one bit the dust." LOL That line got me rolling on the floor! And then, when Emmett said, "He's too pretty. I think if Jasper and I broke his nose, he had more luck with the ladies." I laughed out so loud that my Chihauhau, Sweetie, jumped in the air 3 feet because I scared her!

I loved that Edward met Bella on top of that rock where she helped him jump off together...so romantic!
dbert chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
That was adorable! I love it.
arrearsofcivility chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
aw this is so cute they're getting together with no ones help -well sorta ah thats so cute so update soon kay?
edwardsothalova chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Oh shoot! Then they are going to meet in the club and then Alice's vision will come true... and then... and then... haha!

Great story! So glad you were inspired! Can't wait for more!

xoxo

jennie
topaz eyes 02 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Aw, Edward and Bella met ) "Al...short for Albino." haha Emmett makes me laugh. Great chapter, can't wait for more.
2,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »