Reviews for She's Royal
cuddles180 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
EXCELLENT CHAPTER

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
This was an awesome chapter. You make me jealous that you got to see Hawaii still. I loved them jumping from the cliff... so exciting and moving. I'll be updating the story tomorrow too, so be ready to trade.
yenafer chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yeah! Great chapter, Edward picked the 'correct' destination! Alice will be so happy! I really like that she was bold enough to go over to him and help. Just what Edward needs! Can't wait for more...

That picture is beautiful too, thanks for sharing.

(who knows? at twilighted)
dlhk chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yeah! That was awesome, what a way to meet! I loved that chapter. I seriously need more, though. I'm going through withdrawl from all your stories.
hot 101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yea! -get's up and does happy dance- they finally met!.Psh, I type that like it's taken them SO long to meet the chapter!.Update soon please.
andiewuzherre chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Aw! I love it!
AshFF chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
WOO HOO THEY FINALLY MET!
danixdigsxmetal chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Aw.

:]

Update soon!
Eddielover101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
AW! that was awsome! please please update soon that was a great chp! i cant wait for more!

thanks
ol2bob chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
yay! Alice doesn't have to worry... things will work out in time... haha... I wonder if Bella recognizes Edward?
Sdjk chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I am so glad you went to Hawaii on vacation! I just love this story! I love the way they met! It was absolutely FATE! Can't wait for more - update soon.
Bambina.-'londs chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
ah!

i wants to read more!
ol2bob chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
"When has forcing him to wear a suit you picked out for him, and making him stay by your side all night equaled good times for Edward? It's the first evening we've gotten away from your parents, and you are outEsme-ing Esme in terms of coddling him. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a break for it and went back to the hotel."

hahaha... Alice sounds so scary! but I kow she means well... Great first chapter.. I'm really hooked.. One of my favorite things about Twilight is actually Edward and Alice's sibling bond... it's so... real :)
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Wow, Bella being the brave one for once and Edward having doubts? I like it! And as a fellow practically-albino, I can totally sympathize with Edward and the sunscreen!
RedChevy chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yay! They met each other :-) and with only a little help from Alice!

Loved the cliff diving, loved Nina getting all tongue tied, loved the boys trying to fix Edward up, can't wait for the next chapter!
2,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »