Reviews for She's Royal
Eddielover101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
AW! that was awsome! please please update soon that was a great chp! i cant wait for more!

thanks
ol2bob chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
yay! Alice doesn't have to worry... things will work out in time... haha... I wonder if Bella recognizes Edward?
Sdjk chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I am so glad you went to Hawaii on vacation! I just love this story! I love the way they met! It was absolutely FATE! Can't wait for more - update soon.
Bambina.-'londs chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
ah!

i wants to read more!
ol2bob chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
"When has forcing him to wear a suit you picked out for him, and making him stay by your side all night equaled good times for Edward? It's the first evening we've gotten away from your parents, and you are outEsme-ing Esme in terms of coddling him. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a break for it and went back to the hotel."

hahaha... Alice sounds so scary! but I kow she means well... Great first chapter.. I'm really hooked.. One of my favorite things about Twilight is actually Edward and Alice's sibling bond... it's so... real :)
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Wow, Bella being the brave one for once and Edward having doubts? I like it! And as a fellow practically-albino, I can totally sympathize with Edward and the sunscreen!
RedChevy chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yay! They met each other :-) and with only a little help from Alice!

Loved the cliff diving, loved Nina getting all tongue tied, loved the boys trying to fix Edward up, can't wait for the next chapter!
AllyR chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
YAY! It's so funny that after all that scheming on Edward's family's part, Bella approached him all on her own. And what a cute way to meet! It reminded me of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but Bella was obviously much nicer about it lol. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update again soon.
The Cullen Girl chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yes, Alice is a genius! She had to have seen this meeting in her dreams. I like how you made Bella a little self-assured and Edward a little wary about jumping. Nice twist there! :)
movieandbookgirl chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Cute! But after Alice saw him say "finally" to Bella at the club in her vision, I couldn't help but wish that he was more awe struck by her than he seemed to be. Oh well, I love how you had Bella be the one to help him dive. I can't wait to read more!
The Literature Dragon chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
great story update soon!
AlwaysBettingOnAlice chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Bella!

O

:D
EC4me chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yay they meet! Now to get Bella back to Honolulu.
bethann2103 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Go bella that was ballsy! I love it! I am so happy you have another story that I can look forward to updates from. You rock!
Eddiefan chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Ah! I'm so glad that they finally met! Yay!
2,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »