Reviews for She's Royal
cmw24 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
AW! Great chapter. They finally met. I can't wait for another update. Please hurry :)
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I absolutely love this story already :D
Goo82 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
yayaya! so cute
birdee18 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Oh gosh, poor Edward can't catch a break from his family! I had to laugh at how the gang kept calling him an albino. Emmett is hysterical, and I love how he flirted for the parking spot. Bella was great in this chapter, and I like how she got Edward to jump. Hm, could Alice's plan be working?
cmw24 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
OH, I can't wait for an update. Please hurry, pllease!
doreansmomma chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
As always, brilliant! This one sounds like it is going to be F-U-N!

Fav Lines: I laughed slightly, finding some consolation that even the beautiful people can leave a club looking as alone as me. " I know exactly how you feel," I mumbled.
RunForTheHills chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Very interesting, I'm looking forward to reading more.I like the relationship between Alice and Edward, it could lead to some good plot developments.

RunForTheHills
topaz eyes 02 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Yay! A new story! You are one of my favorite fan fic authors and I'm very excited to read this as you write it.
babieblue chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
ohh

interesting...

would love to hear more!

:]]
booksickle chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I LOVE IT. It sounds good, but I'm not quite sure how you're going to get Edward and Bella to interact more... anyway, DEFINITELY continue!
andiewuzherre chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
You should definitely keep writing. I like it.
smilelikeacullen chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
o i think it is good, a little sad, cause i hate when bella and edward aren't together, but really good, i think you should most definately continue!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great start! Can't wait to see where this story is headed.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Reneesme chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
OMG...call it a threat if u want but u better update soon and FAAST! PLZ! i luv the story like 100%
BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
very interesting. i'm liking it. waiting for update.
2,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 .. Last Next »