Reviews for She's Royal
allebsvulde chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
it sounds great so far...and i love that song it was the first thing i thought about when i read the title...

jendanmeg chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i like it. so far so good.
miraculoustragedy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
LOVE it. can't wait for the next chapter *hint hint*

although it makes me sad to have Edward oh-so-lonely.
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I think this chapter is more than a fair trade. Update soon.
Ambushed chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I love Alice! She knows how to get what she wants, and it usually brings a smile to my face.

Great start to the story. I can't wait to see where this is all going.
stupidvampires101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I love it! I can't wait to see what happens and how they will actually meet up. I feel bad for poor Alice! She didn't fail Edward, I have a feeling there is still time. I bet she has another dream soon! Bella's comment about the beautiful people leaving unhappy too was great.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great first chapter! Can't wait for more. Glad to know that Hawaii inspired you.
Elizabeth Scott chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh, i like this alot. Update super soon! Pretty please!
amgglekim chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I'm late for work, but it was awesome! Talk about missing each other... Loved the chapter, can't wait for more!
ambiboo424 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
great so far keep going
EC4me chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great story idea! Looking forward to more.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aloha! Welcome back! So excited to see a new tale from you. Can't wait to see where this one will go. So far, I'm intrigued.
Cristygen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love the first chapter! I'm hooked1

keep it going please! :D
hot 101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
WOW! this is a wonderful story idea! but yours always are!.I can't wait to find out what happens next!.Update soon please.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I think that I am so glad you're back from vacation, and look at the gift you brought us- a new story!
2,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 .. Last Next »