Reviews for She's Royal
Samissica chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Holy Gosh! This is going to be great! A great twist, but it keeps the characters in the right mind set. Edward the loner, Bella the shy one, and Alice the meddler. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

S
cullencraver chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
not bad, i'm excited to read more.

it's so different than any other i've read.
Alexialexy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
its good! wright more, when will they meet?
brittybee93 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw. i really like it, especially edward and alice's relationship. good job!
dlhk chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
oh, no! I was yelling at Bella to get back in that club and she didn't listen! I can't believe it... a whole 9 months of Alice's scheming and they didn't meet. Poor Alice. Now what? I just love it all ready and I can't wait to see what is next. I don't know how they will meet back up, though, when Bella's staying clear across the island and she won't be wearing the same dress or dancing to the same music. Oh, I'm so excited to see how it all works out. I love your stories... all of them... and can't wait until you update. mommyofboth
allebsvulde chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
it sounds great so far...and i love that song it was the first thing i thought about when i read the title...

jendanmeg chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i like it. so far so good.
miraculoustragedy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
LOVE it. can't wait for the next chapter *hint hint*

although it makes me sad to have Edward oh-so-lonely.
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I think this chapter is more than a fair trade. Update soon.
Ambushed chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I love Alice! She knows how to get what she wants, and it usually brings a smile to my face.

Great start to the story. I can't wait to see where this is all going.
stupidvampires101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I love it! I can't wait to see what happens and how they will actually meet up. I feel bad for poor Alice! She didn't fail Edward, I have a feeling there is still time. I bet she has another dream soon! Bella's comment about the beautiful people leaving unhappy too was great.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great first chapter! Can't wait for more. Glad to know that Hawaii inspired you.
Elizabeth Scott chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh, i like this alot. Update super soon! Pretty please!
amgglekim chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I'm late for work, but it was awesome! Talk about missing each other... Loved the chapter, can't wait for more!
ambiboo424 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008