Reviews for She's Royal
Tan r chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
I'm so sad this finished :(

One of the best stories I've ever read. And I'm a very critical and picky reader. Thank you so much for this great story. Truly amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
I'm allowing the "shaved" ice comment, because Bella isn't local. It's "shave ice." lol

Nalani speaking in his head. "I know this is new for you." Like it's normal for everyone else?

Hmmm...not sure how I feel about the supernatural aspect of this story.

And THIS in the summary: "But when their meeting is ruined by unforeseen circumstances, will Alice set things right again?"

We're 4 chapters in and they've met and this "mystery" is already solved. Heck, two chapters in and they met, and it had nothing to do with Alice after all (except the getting to Hawaii in the first place).

I'll give it more of a chance to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
Please don't put author's notes in the body of the story. Why? Why does anyone do that? It takes you out of the story.

Wonder why anyone would wait for a parking space when there are SCORES of other cars waiting. A "score" is 20. So, there would be at least 40 other cars waiting for a parking spot. Why would anyone want to do that?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
The underlines/italics are completely unnecessary and make this story difficult to read.

"eachother" is not a word. It should be "each other."

And I'm confused...is Angela or is Bella the one regretting allowing Ben to tag along? Bella is written in first person ("I" and "me").

"How could I refuse Angela anything? But after just one day of our vacation here, she was regretting letting him tag along."

That sounds like Angela being regretful.

Otherwise, it sounds intriguing so far.
ficfangirl chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing!
Sadseven21 chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
All of the chapter notes are so distracting. The frustrating part is, most of those notes could be worked into the story with just a few sentences. I like your fics, but I feel like good writing should stand for itself without a need for notes of clarification.
lmc123 chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
This was an interesting take on the story... really liked your bella and edward
lmc123 chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
Can't stop reading and its 3 am...
lmc123 chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
This story... I love it
lmc123 chapter 11 . 5/30/2016
Oh im liking this story...
Riam chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
I just finishrd rereading your lovely story. I'm so pleased I rediscovered it, it was as wonderfull as the dirst time I read it, thank you.
SmartKoala chapter 20 . 2/23/2016
Loved all the twists and turns but how true you stayed to SM character and internal conflicts of Bella, Edward, and even Alice. It is an awesome AU and sweet but angst-filled love story.
Kalei chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Hey, a tip...your writting is confusing and makes no sense of the story. I find it bleh, and didn't finish chapter 2...has pottencial but hard reading is no fun
kaeeth32 chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
I swear, if I could just ... bottle up my giddiness and somehow manage to type and/or place it here... This story is amazing! I'm sorry I haven't been able to review in the last chapters, I was sooooo absorbed in the story, I forgot to tell you how freaking amazing this story is! :D you desrve more smiley faces than I could ever make :3 :D
2,782 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »